ADA Compliant Detectable Warning Devices
ACO Polymer Products ADA detectable warning devices are polymer concrete devices embedded into the surrounding paving material. They are brightly colored to provide a noticeable visual warning. The devices use an anti-slip raised texture on the surface of and in between truncated domes on the surface of the devices. The polymer concrete devices come in 12 x 24 in. or 24 x 24 in. sizes with a common depth of 1.5 in. and come in brick red, gray, or yellow.
ACO Polymer Products, Inc.
American Contractor 8.0
Mawell Systems American Contractor 8.0 business management software features a new Microsoft Outlook user interface and enhancements for improved productivity. Other new features, such as a new way to sort lists and filter, improve the functionality of the program. American Contractor software is versatile and can be used by any size construction or service business.
Terex Construction introduces a dedicated compact equipment line, distributed throughout North America.
- Includes Terex-branded compact track loaders featuring the ASV Posi-Track undercarriage technology
- Portfolio also includes compact excavators, compact wheel loaders, site dumpers, tractor loader backhoes, light towers, telehandlers, power buggies and tandem asphalt rollers
Terex Construction introduces a dedicated compact equipment line, distributed throughout North America. The compact equipment line includes both Terex-branded compact track loaders, featuring the ASV patented Posi-Track undercarriage technology, and a broad portfolio of offerings from Terex, including compact excavators, compact wheel loaders, site dumpers, tractor loader backhoes, light towers, telehandlers, power buggies, and tandem asphalt rollers.
Terex Construction Americas
GloBug Equipment-Mounted Lighting System
The BloBug equipment-mounted lighting system from Multiquip is equipped with adjustable clamps that allow installation at any angle. The unit inflates in less than 30 seconds and is designed with 360 degrees of glare-free illumination. Standard features include metal halide lamps, a protective canvas cover, and a carrying case with handles. GloBug can also be customized with colors and messages.
The GloBug equipment-mounted lighting system is suited for freeway paving projects and many construction job-site applications.
- Adjustable clamps allow installation at any angle
- Inflates in less than 30 seconds
- Provides 360° of glare-free illumination
- 400/1,000-watt systems include metal halide lamps, a protective canvas cover for protection when not in use and a carrying case
L45F and L50F Wheel Loaders
The L45F and L50F feature 98- and 115-hp Volvo D5 4.8-liter, turbocharged Tier III-certified engines that deliver high torque at low engine speeds.
- 19,070- and 20,790-lb. operating weights with 14,837- and 16,636-lb. bucket breakout force
- Torque Parallel linkage for smooth, parallel lift, high rollback torque and optimal lifting power throughout the lift range
- Separate power steering and load-sensing hydraulic pumps
- 100% differential locks on the front and rear axles
- Feature fully hydrostatic transmissions, a heavy-duty articulating frame and the Volvo Care Cab
Volvo Construction Equipment
Mobile Generator Line
Doosan Infracore Portable Power has upgraded several
models in its mobile generator portfolio to meet the Environmental Protection
Agencys current standards for mobile, off-highway, diesel-powered
equipment. The portfolio now includes a total of 10 models ranging from 25 to 570 kVA, all of which comply with current EPA emissions regulations in
North America. Features include a rugged enclosure built from heavy-gauge steel and finished
with a 13-stage powder-coat process. Operator-preferred analog control panel is common across all
models, simplifying control and monitoring of the generator and features
remote start / stop capability standard. G25 through G185 models are standard with an innovative
protection feature that prevents operators from switching voltage during
operation. Units feature 24-hour onboard fuel capacity, plus an environmental
containment system that can contain and prevent spillage of 110 percent of
all fuel, oil and coolant volume.