120D and 135D
- 12- to 13.5-metric-ton models
- Tier III-certified diesel engines
- Hydraulic recirculation system
- Three modes can be selected to match the engine rpm to the operating conditions and application
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division
CX350B, CX470B, CX700B Excavators
Case expanded its CX B Series excavator line with the addition of the CX350B, CX470B, and CX700B. The three models feature electronically controlled, common rail Tier III-certified 7.8L Case engines that deliver 271 to 463 net hp. The new excavators also have a rail fuel injection system, a redesigned hydraulic system, and the ability to store up to 10 auxiliary hydraulic flow patterns for quick adaptation to different attachments. The new CX B excavators offer 20% increased fuel efficiency, improved operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
The CX350B, CX470B and CX700B range in operating weight from 79,065 to 153,400 lbs., with bucket digging force from 51,436 to 65,194 lbs. and maximum dig depths from 24 ft. 1 in. to 27 ft. 7 in.
- Electronically controlled Tier III-certified Case 7.8L engines rated from 271 to 463 net hp
- Common rail fuel injection system and redesigned hydraulic system deliver up to 7% better fuel efficiency
- Low-noise, isolation-mounted cab
- Store up to 10 auxiliary hydraulic flow patterns for quick adaptation to different attachments
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
DX225 and DX255 Excavators
The 48,721-lb. DX225 and 54,233-lb. DX255 crawler excavators feature an electronics package that allows communication between the engine and hydraulics for optimum performance and fuel economy.
- DX225 offers a 21-ft. 9-in. maximum digging depth and 33,510-lb. bucket digging force
- DX255 delivers a 22-ft. 4-in. maximum digging depth and 35,494-lb. bucket digging force
- Powered by 148- and 166-hp Tier III engines
- Ergonomic cab with fully automatic heating and A/C, six-way adjustable seat, telescopic control stand and CD player
- Auxiliary valve with one- and two-way hydraulic piping to the end of the arm with flow control inside the cab
Doosan Infracore America Corp.
Expanded Tracked Excavator Range
The 63,945-lb. JS290 bridges the gap between the JS260 and JS330 models, while the 79,380-lb. JS360 completes the range between the JS330 and JS460.
- 114,660-lb. JS520 concept machine will become the companys largest model
- Powered by Isuzu six-cylinder, Tier III-compliant engines
- Combine high productivity with greater lift capacity and drawbar pull
- JS290 offers 6% more engine power, 4% more hydraulic power, 11% higher dipper breakout force, 14% greater slew torque and 19% more bucket breakout force than average for its size class
The zero tailswing E70 and short-radius E80 weigh 16,400 and 17,600 lbs. and deliver 54 net hp.
- Maximum digging depths of 14 ft. 9 in. and 15 ft. 3 in.
- Bucket breakout forces up to 11,903 lbs.
- Single- and bi-directional auxiliary hydraulics
- Standard pattern control changer
- Three work mode selections tailor engine speed and horsepower to job conditions
- Feature a durable undercarriage with sealed track links and a long, wide crawler frame for added stability
New Holland Construction - CNH
R110-7 and R110D-7
The R110-7 and R110D-7 feature the Computer Aided Power Optimization management system with customizable mode controls and self-diagnostic display system.
- 94 gross SAE hp
- 16-ft. 8-in. maximum dig depths
- Redesigned, fully featured cab
- Enhanced hydraulics designed for longer component life
- 24,690-lb. R110-7 measures 8 ft. 6 in. wide with 24-in. shoes and 26,230-lb. R110D-7 is 8 ft. 2 in. wide with 20-in. shoes
Hyundai Construction Equipment
The 32,000-lb. TB1140 features a two-speed travel system that automatically shifts speeds as ground conditions change.
- Efficient, quiet, Tier III-compliant turbocharged engine with electronic engine monitoring system and auto idle feature
- Wide angle independent boom swing
- Electrohydraulic push button and proportional slide switch control of auxiliary hydraulics
- Push button throttle control with three preset operating modes
- Standard heavy-duty dozer blade
TXC 180LC-2 Excavator
The 38,933-lb. TXC 180LC-2 Heavy Hydraulic Excavator has been upgraded with a 118-hp fuel-efficient, Tier III-compliant diesel engine that incorporates an electronically controlled, common rail injection system.
- 20-ft. 5-in. dig depth and 30-ft maximum reach
- Maximum bucket capacity of 1.22 cu. yds.
- Standard pattern control change control valve