240 hole digger
The 240 Hole Digger earth auger produces 55 ft.-lbs. of drilling torque for improved hole digging performance in light construction projects.
- 1.6-hp Subaru Robin EH035 four-stroke gasoline engine.
- Magura twist grip throttle
- Comfort Zone handle designed to minimize the effects of kickback and fatigue
- 4-hp Honda GX engine
- Proprietary water tank is desgined to fill and drain easily and holds up to 50 lbs. of water
- Optimum weight placement makes lifting the tine assembly out of the ground easy and yields the greatest tine penetration
Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
BP60 Backpack Blower
BP60 Backpack Blower
- 201 mph, 517-cfm tube-end air volume
- 59.2-cc Kawasaki engine
- 67.6-oz. fuel tank
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Collection of electric-powered landscaping tools for professional and residential use, including a pruner, edger, line trimmer and hedge trimmer
- Tools use E-System Power Head featuring a 850W double-insulated motor that offers a max speed of 8,000 rpm and a shaft length of 36 in.
- Can be purchased as a complete system or mix and match to suit needs
- Hydraulic and mechanical drive
- For all types of soil
- One- and two-person models are mechanical drive feature 7/8-in. square auger drive
- HD99 hydraulic earth drill features a variable-speed forward and reverse auger rotation and can dig up to 18 in. in diameter; augers range in size from 14-, 16- and 18-in. diameters
JR. Sod Cutters
- 12- or 18-in. cutting widths
- Self-propelled with knob-tread drive wheels
- 135 ft. per minute speed
- 5.5- or 6-hp Briggs & Stratton engines
- Optional trenching and mole blade attachments
- Optional tote trailer for on-road trailer use
Mighty Mac Walk-behind Blowers
- Light, compact design
- Quiet, balanced, high-speed poly impeller with up to 200 mph and 2,000 cfm
- Loop adjustable handle assembly with cushioned antivibe grip
- Kickable discharge to divert air up, down, forward, or sideways
Model 2000XP Stump Grinder
The self-propelled, tri-wheel Model 2000XP offers a tight turning radius with two hydraulic steering options, providing easy access to stumps in close quarters.
- Three-wheeled manual, three-wheeled hydraulic and four-wheeled hydraulic steering axles
- 27-hp Kohler engine
- 20-in.-diameter cutter wheel with 18 GREENTEETH
- Dual hydraulic drive motors
- Optional narrow 29-in.-wide four-wheeled frame
Bandit Industries, Inc.
- 24-in.operational turning radius
- Hydrostatically tine and tire driven aerator
- Operational and transport speed up to 4.7 mph, which translates into 50, 000-plus sq. ft. per hour
- Tines hydraulically raise and lower up to a 3-in. depth with a hole pattern of 4.06 x 7 inches
- 13-hp Honda OHV engine
- Fits through a 36-in. gate
Little Wonder Inc.
- Simple controls within easy reach
- Blade placed at center of machine for consistent cutting depth
- Twist-grip throttle for adjustable speed control
- Four front knobby-tread drive wheels ensure better traction
- Cutting width options: 12-, 18-, 20- or 24-in.
- Depth adjusts to cut sod to 2.5-in. depth
- 5.5- or 8-hp Honda engine options
Classen Manufacturing Company
- Easy to use
- Can handle any diameter stump
- 33-in. wide; can access most gated properties
- Model 16-20 SP with hydrostatifc drive; Model 16-20 P is a manual push model
Finn T-30 HydroSeeder®
•Ideal for seeding, fiber mulching, straw tacking, dust control, etc.
•15-horsepower Kubota gas engine.
•Durable steel tank with 335-gallon capacity.
•Reversible mechanical paddle agitation for thorough, consistent mixing.
•Direct-drive, electric clutch centrifugal pump.
- All-gear driven, rear-tine tillers
- 8-in. dig depth
- Easily adjusted handles
- Power unit can become a sweeper, rotary brush mower or flail mower
BCS America, Inc.