240 hole digger
The 240 Hole Digger earth auger produces 55 ft.-lbs. of drilling torque for improved hole digging performance in light construction projects.
- 1.6-hp Subaru Robin EH035 four-stroke gasoline engine.
- Magura twist grip throttle
- Comfort Zone handle designed to minimize the effects of kickback and fatigue
- 4-hp Honda GX engine
- Proprietary water tank is desgined to fill and drain easily and holds up to 50 lbs. of water
- Optimum weight placement makes lifting the tine assembly out of the ground easy and yields the greatest tine penetration
Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
BP60 Backpack Blower
BP60 Backpack Blower
- 201 mph, 517-cfm tube-end air volume
- 59.2-cc Kawasaki engine
- 67.6-oz. fuel tank
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Collection of electric-powered landscaping tools for professional and residential use, including a pruner, edger, line trimmer and hedge trimmer
- Tools use E-System Power Head featuring a 850W double-insulated motor that offers a max speed of 8,000 rpm and a shaft length of 36 in.
- Can be purchased as a complete system or mix and match to suit needs
- Hydraulic and mechanical drive
- For all types of soil
- One- and two-person models are mechanical drive feature 7/8-in. square auger drive
- HD99 hydraulic earth drill features a variable-speed forward and reverse auger rotation and can dig up to 18 in. in diameter; augers range in size from 14-, 16- and 18-in. diameters
JR. Sod Cutters
- 12- or 18-in. cutting widths
- Self-propelled with knob-tread drive wheels
- 135 ft. per minute speed
- 5.5- or 6-hp Briggs & Stratton engines
- Optional trenching and mole blade attachments
- Optional tote trailer for on-road trailer use
Mighty Mac Walk-behind Blowers
- Light, compact design
- Quiet, balanced, high-speed poly impeller with up to 200 mph and 2,000 cfm
- Loop adjustable handle assembly with cushioned antivibe grip
- Kickable discharge to divert air up, down, forward, or sideways
Model 2000XP Stump Grinder
The self-propelled, tri-wheel Model 2000XP offers a tight turning radius with two hydraulic steering options, providing easy access to stumps in close quarters.
- Three-wheeled manual, three-wheeled hydraulic and four-wheeled hydraulic steering axles
- 27-hp Kohler engine
- 20-in.-diameter cutter wheel with 18 GREENTEETH
- Dual hydraulic drive motors
- Optional narrow 29-in.-wide four-wheeled frame
Bandit Industries, Inc.
- 24-in.operational turning radius
- Hydrostatically tine and tire driven aerator
- Operational and transport speed up to 4.7 mph, which translates into 50, 000-plus sq. ft. per hour
- Tines hydraulically raise and lower up to a 3-in. depth with a hole pattern of 4.06 x 7 inches
- 13-hp Honda OHV engine
- Fits through a 36-in. gate
Little Wonder Inc.
- Simple controls within easy reach
- Blade placed at center of machine for consistent cutting depth
- Twist-grip throttle for adjustable speed control
- Four front knobby-tread drive wheels ensure better traction
- Cutting width options: 12-, 18-, 20- or 24-in.
- Depth adjusts to cut sod to 2.5-in. depth
- 5.5- or 8-hp Honda engine options
Classen Manufacturing Company
- Easy to use
- Can handle any diameter stump
- 33-in. wide; can access most gated properties
- Model 16-20 SP with hydrostatifc drive; Model 16-20 P is a manual push model
Finn T-30 HydroSeeder®
•Ideal for seeding, fiber mulching, straw tacking, dust control, etc.
•15-horsepower Kubota gas engine.
•Durable steel tank with 335-gallon capacity.
•Reversible mechanical paddle agitation for thorough, consistent mixing.
•Direct-drive, electric clutch centrifugal pump.
- All-gear driven, rear-tine tillers
- 8-in. dig depth
- Easily adjusted handles
- Power unit can become a sweeper, rotary brush mower or flail mower
BCS America, Inc.
The 3 x 6 portable AlturnaMat is designed to protect against turf damage resulting from vehicles weighing up to 60 tons.
- Measures 1/2 in. thick and weighs 51 lbs. each
- Easy to handle via two hand slots on each side
- Bold cleat tread design with cleats on one or both sides, or smooth on both sides
- Designed to save repair costs to soft turf, as well as virtually eliminate vehicles getting stuck in mud
Cut equipment needs and labor time for turf renovation with the multitasking SourceOne TurfSavr. TurfSavr will cut and seed in a single pass. TurfSavr doubles as a premium dethatcher with an optional dethatching flail reel and removal of the seed box. The heat-treated carbon steel knives are tightly spaced to improve seed germination. There are multiple knife height setting for various turf conditions. Knives fully retract for transport and storage. TurfSavr is self-propelled with three forward operating speeds, plus reverse and neutral. Each pass is 22 in. Briggs & Stratton or Honda engine options.