- Now with Flashboard for party and event rental companies: on-screen display show changes to process orders and existing pick tickets; indicates revisions to inventory items on reservations and deliveries scheduled for picking, with contract number, customer name, venue address, old quantity, new quantity and delivery date
- Maximizes returns on inventory investment through rigorous inventory tracking and intuitive processing of rentals, sales, reservations and quotations, image capture, service scheduling and more
- Also includes capabilities for purchase orders and parts
- Windows-based Enfinity marries a post-relational database to Solutions powerful applications to offer exceptional scalability
Solutions By Computer
EU2000iA Companion Generator
- One 30A receptacle and one 20A receptacle
- Eco-Throttle system helps conserve fuel
- 2,000 watts of inverter 120-volt AC power
- 59 db at rated load and 53 db at one-quarter load
- Weighs less than 46 lbs.
American Honda Motor Co.
- Delivers maximum output of 14 hp
- Meets both CARB and EPA Tier 3 Emission standards
- Automatic decompression timing system reduces pulling force by 30- to 40-percent
- Inclined cylinder, lighter-weight parts and improved rotation balance
- Full 2 dbA quieter in exhaust tone
- Allows for 360-degree airflow around valve stem areas
- Patent-pending oil delivery system
- Booth #3459
- Polyurethane jackhammer whip hose
- Vibration-resistant swivel fittings which prevent the hose from twisting
- Steel spring bend restrictors which provide a 180-degree bend radius with no kinking
- To be used between the jackhammer hose and the tool
- Highly resistant to abrasion, oils and greases
- Available in 6, 10 or 25 ft in Hi Viz Construxion Orange color.
FS20 Flat Saw
- Up to 8-in.-deep cuts
- Upright handle attachment allows for wall corner cutting or wall or curb cutting at ground level
- Cuts vertically, horizontally, under water and in confined spaces
- Dual-function trigger for automatic wet cutting
- Includes a heavy-duty guard for flush cutting and guard attachment for normal cutting
Reimann & Georger Corp.
The 10,800-lb. JLG G5-18A provides a maximum lifting capacity of 5,500 lbs., maximum lift height of 18 ft. 4 in. and maximum forward reach of 10 ft. 10 in.
- Operator-selectable steering modes include four-wheel circle, four-wheel crab and two-wheel steering
- 126-in. turning radius and compact dimensions for maneuverability in confined or congested work areas
- Switch in cab allows the operator to choose between Lift Mode (joystick L/R moves boom in/out) or Loader Mode (joystick L/R tilts attachment up/down.
- 84-hp Perkins engine
- Available with several attachments and can be configured to accommodate skid-steer attachments
The 10,800-lb. JLG G5-18A provides a maximum lifting capacity of 5,500 lbs., maximum lift height of 18 ft. 4 in. and maximum forward reach of 10 ft. 10 in. Operator-selectable steering modes include four-wheel circle, four-wheel crab and two-wheel steering. A 126-in. turning radius and compact dimensions allow for maneuverability in confined or congested work areas. A switch in the cab allows the operator to choose between Lift or Loader Modes. The 84-hp unit is available with several attachments and can be configured to accommodate skid-steer attachments.
JLG Industries, Inc.
The PTO-driven Groutzilla placement system easily places grout and masonry mortar in blocks, walls, forms and foundations.
- Handles 20 cu. ft. of material, including most slump
- Replaceable steel hopper swivels on heavy-duty roller bearings
- Self-wiping Talet auger system with reinforced, composite polymer flighting that prevents binding due to various aggregate sizes
- Positive hydraulically controlled shutoff valve
- Heavy-duty fork pockets
- Booth #2535
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
- Unique pivot-action base, allowing the operator to keep the wheelbase stationary while using a smooth gliding motion back and forth to grind stumps
- Enables unit to be positioned in close proximity to stump, release the pivot pin and simply swing the handlebars from side to side
- 20-hp Kohler gas engine
- 19-in. cutterhead with 24 teeth
- Compact and highly maneuverable
- Booth #2753
Bandit Industries, Inc.
K-Series Gas-powered Compressors
The K-Series gas-powered, wheeled compressors include four models delivering 8.9 cfm at 100 psi or 8.6 cfm at 125 psi.
- 5.5-hp Honda GX engines with recoil or electric start
- Incorporate the "K" pump, a heavy-duty, single-stage, cast iron compressor pump
- Four air tank configurations (8, 15, 17 and 30 gal.)
- Belt driven with a large flywheel for easy startups and extra cooling
- Lifting handles and pneumatic tires enhance portability
- Booth #2627