ACT - Active Control Technology
The Active Control Technology (ACT) system integrates all auxiliary hydraulic controls into a digital interface.
- Offers advanced control of oil flow, pressure and direction to attachments
- Supports components such as quick couplers, auto-lube and accumulators all from an in-cab monitor
- Database stores extensive library of pre-programmed attachments and includes attachment-specific operation guides and safety precautions
- Recordable attachment operation hours
The Add-A-Stick is available for installation on all major hydraulic excavators in the 30,000- to 250,000-lb. class.
- Lengths from 8 to 26 ft.
- Custom designed to meet specific application
- Manufactured with A-514 T-1 steel
- Small excavators can be transported with the stick installed
L & G Products Company, Inc.
BIC Super High Flow Kit
Burlington Installation Corp. offers a Super High Flow Kit for Case 440, 450 and 465 Series III skid steers.
- 34 gpm at 4,500 psi equals 89 hydraulic hp, a 33% increase
- 16 gpm at 4,500 psi in reverse
- Separate 8-gpm auxiliary for attachment control
- Additional cooler keeps temperature down enough to drive almost any attachment
- Factory ordered as the high-flow kit
Burlington Installation Corp. BIC
JRB VersaLoc Quick Coupler
The VersaLoc excavator quick coupler can handle hook widths from 9.75 to 17.18 in., and pin spreads from 13.7 to 16.6 in. up to 22.4 to 24.9 in.
- Accommodate pin diameters from 60 to 110mm
- Enable attachment changeout in seconds without leaving the cab
- Lower offset and reduced weight allow more force to be available to the attachment
- Pilot-operated check valve assures the cylinder is locked in the case of hydraulic pressure loss
- Features a detent lock on the stick pin that retains the attachment
Paladin Heavy Construction
Model 200 Series Conversion System
The Model 200 series independent rubber track conversion system adds versatility to this aerial device based on a 4x4 Ford F-550 chassis.
- All-seasons operation in all types of terrain and under poor travel conditions
- 18-in.-wide rubber track provides added traction and low ground pressure
Poly bolt-on track pads
Poly Bolt-On Track Pads enable reuse of predrilled steel triple grousers by replacing only the removable polyurethane track pad.
- Save 35% to 40% in replacement costs and up to 50% in labor costs
- Bolt directly to the pre-drilled triple grouser
- Install and remove easily
- Fit all Roadtec and most other milling machines and asphalt pavers
BLS Enterprises, Inc.
ProTrac Series Skid Steer Tracks
The PROTRAC Series self-cleaning skid-steer tracks are offered in three styles to handle virtually any job environment.
- Manganese-enriched steel alloy construction
- Use pins and links made of heat-treated forged chromium for greater wear resistance
- Stabilizes skid steer bounce and eliminates tire slippage
McLaren Industries, Inc.
PWCE Extendable Dipper
The Extendable Dipper is designed to increase the reach of full-size and compact excavators, as well as backhoe-loaders.
- Install easily for more versatility
- Up to 30% more reach
- Auxiliary hydraulics available
- Transports with the machine
- Able to lift heavy loads
Paul Wever Construction Equip.
Ajusta-Buckets quick couplers include many safety-minded features including lift hooks and safety front hooks.
- Compatible with standard buckets designed using OEM specifications
- Allow most buckets to be attached in the reverse position for shovel-style digging
- "Snap-lock" latching mechanism available in sizes for compact and large excavators and tractor-loader-backhoes
- Hydraulic-powered latches available for larger class excavators
- Lighter-duty, lower-cost "Snappy" available for compact excavators and tractor-loader-backhoes
Ajusta-Buckets / York-Seaway
Ultralok Tooth System