Traffic Safety Devices Roadguard/2 Barrier
The Roadguard/2 water-ballasted, energy-absorbing barrier is constructed from high-density polyethylene plastic for added strength.
- Weighs 1,600 pounds when filled
- Measures 6 feet long, 3.5 feet high and 2 feet wide at the bottom and 10 inches wide at the top
- Double chamber provides two vertical walls in the center for added strength and stability
- Includes a self-locking device, hand grips and slots and channels for lights, flashers, panels, screens and signs
Roll-Rite Expandable Pleated Tarp
These pleated tarps act like a straight tarp, then expand up to 10 feet along the full length of the tarp, self-deploying on both sides to easily cover heaped loads.
- Easily expandable to secure load by pulling straps from ground level and securing them to the truck body or trailer
- Built-in tension helps to refold the tarp as it rolls up
- Single-piece construction and custom manufactured to meet size needs
Safety Flag Safety Vests
These Class I, Class II, and Class III ANSI-compliant safety vests are available in fluorescent orange material with lime reflective striping or fluorescent lime material with silver reflective striping.
- Sizes from small/medium to 5X large with Velcro or zipper closures
The CoreDry can produce repeateable dry weights for consistent rest results in 15 minutes or less.
- Allows samples to stay cool and safe during the drying process
- Drying process perserves the sample composition
- Unit is completely automatic; once the asphalt sample is dry, the unit shuts off
- Can accommodate extra large field samples or asphalt beam samples (up to 16 inches tall)
The TransTech PQI301 is a non-nuclear pavement quality indicator designed and built to take quick, accurate measurment of hot mix asphalt density.
- For perpetual pavement mixes
- Takes accurate density readings in three seconds
- Available in various languages
- Covered by AASHTO and ASTM test methods
Plastic Safety Systems NITE LITE II
The lightweight, durable NITE LITE II plastic reflective fence can be attached to one or both sides of a Type III barricade for improved safety.
- Can also be used to delineate fixed objects close to traffic and construction projects near roads
- International orange reflective stripes
- Rolls easily for storage
- 4’ x 50’ standard rolls
- Made of UV-protected polyethylene plastic
Instron SATEC Series DX Compression System
- Instron’s new SATEC Series DX Compression System exceeds many of the Califnornia Test Method (CTM) standards.
- Equipped with automatic exudation detection for soils and audio prompting for stabilometer testing for asphalt and soils
- Partner software offers a simple user interface and provides fast, one-step testing
- Upper spherical compression plate with lockout ring
- Extended tabletop for placement of stabilometer
- Single footprint design
Caterpillar 938H and IT38H
Booth units feature Cat C6.6 engine with ACERT Technology, differenetial lock system, load sensing hydraulics, net engine power of 180 hp, and increased lift and tilt forces.
- 938H: replaces 938G II, retains traditional Z-Bar linkage, and bucket capacities from 3 to 3.9 cubic yards
- IT38H: replaces IT38G, features integrated toolcarrier linkage, and bucket capacities from 3 to 7 cubic yards in low-density bulk matrial handling applications
Transcraft Lower-Deck Height Option
- Lower-deck height option of 36 1/2 inches in the unloaded condition is now available on the DTL3000, DTL2100 and D-Eagle drop-deck trailer models
- Allows for transport of taller loads, plus provides easier access to the lower deck area
- Eliminates need to deflate or remove equipment tires to ensure proper legal height of load