Shur-Co Shur-Trak II Tarp System
The Shur-Trak II front-to-back cable tarp system is designed to get the bows out of the way for a maximum loading area.
- Manual crank or electric motor
- Tarp-over-rail design fully covers the load
- Twist-Lok Bow shanks allow easy bow removal for repairs with no need to remove the whole tarp system or all the bows
- Rear bow stabilizer reduces tarp wear
Hendrickson PARALIFT lift axle
The upgraded 20,000-lb.-capacity PARALIFT steerable truck lift axle system features a new lift spring design and repositioned stabilizer that increases wheel cut from 18° to more than 25°.
- 1,465-lb. system weight
- Zero-torsion, trailing-arm bushings help eliminate bushing wind-up
- Offers 12 in. total travel with 9 in. of lift and ride heights from 9 to 13.5 in. in a 28-in. package space
Auto Crane Three-section Sliding Top
A three-section sliding top, available for the Titan service bodies, is designed to maximize cargo space while providing added security to the bed area.
- Constructed of 14-gauge galvanneal
- Utilizes stainless steel roller bearings for easy operation
- Primed and painted to the same standards as the Titan crane body
- Can be retrofitted
IMT Dominator IV Mechanics Truck
The enhanced Dominator IV mechanics truck gives operators more comfort and mobility around the vehicle.
- 80,000-ft.-lb. 8025 crane
- Inverted A-frame floor structure reduces weight of the body
- Three-point door latches
- Single-hand tailgate operation
- Improved tools and parts access
- Unique shelf hanger bracket system allows quicker adjustment of shelf layout
Roll-Rite TaskMaster Power Kit
The TaskMaster power kit converts a hand crank cable-style tarp system to a direct-drive electric system.
- Designed to accommodate a 1-in. cross shaft
- Can typically be mounted in less than four hours with no coupling or cutting required
- Operated via in-cab rocker switch
- Can be mounted anywhere on the front cross shaft
Trail King Hydraulic Sliding Tail Trailer
The TK70HST Hydraulic Sliding Tail (HST) trailer combines the movable wheel area of a sliding axle trailer with the tail of a hydraulic tail trailer to deliver both a low load angle and “scale-abilty.”
- Can be lowered to a low 10° load angle
- Allows the main hydraulic cylinder to be in the closed position when the trailer is traveling down the road
- Steel I-beams constructed of one-piece web and flange material and welded on all four sides to seal and protect the seams from rust
Towmaster T-50 Deck-Over Trailer
The T-50 trailer is designed for hauling larger heavy equipment.
- One-piece formed main frame and tongue with junior I-beam crossmembers
- 2-in. nominal white oak deck
- Hutchens 9700 adjustable suspension
- Dexter axles
- Oil-bath bearings
- Budd-type wheels
- Air brakes standard
- 8-ft. 6-in.-wide by 24-ft. standard deck
Felling FT-50-3 TAG Trailer
The FT-50-3 TAG has a 62,500-lb. GVWR and has been designed and engineered with the strength and versatility to haul a range of heavy industrial construction equipment, such as excavators, dozers, payloaders, backhoes, etc.
- 8-ft. 6-in.-wide deck
- Overall deck length ranges from 24 ft. with a 5-ft. beavertail to 28-ft. with a 6-ft. beavertail (straight deck also available)
- Uni-Mount 8-bolt hub pilot wheels
Stellar 190-24-52 hooklift loader
The 190-24-52 hooklift loader is designed with the heavy hauler in mind.
- Lifting capacity of 52,000 lbs.
- Can accommodate body lengths from 19 ft. up to 21.5 ft.
- Single 8-in. bore lift/dump cylinder design
- Low-flow/high-pressure hydraulic system allows for weight savings
- Suited for demolition debris, construction applications and hauling dirt and gravel
- Enables multiple bed applications with a single truck chassis