March 11-15 Las Vegas
CONEXPO-CON/AGG - North America’s largest construction tradeshow - will have plenty of new equipment and technology on display for the asphalt industry this March in Las Vegas. Here’s what you’ll see at the show:
- 125,000 construction industry professionals
- 2.2 million net square feet of exhibit space with more than 2,000 exhibits
- 120 education sessions, certification programs and conferences
On the following pages are some examples of products you’ll be able to see at the show. For more information on CONEXPO-CON/AGG, visit www.conexpoconagg.com.
Caterpillar AP-800D Asphalt Paver
- The AP-800D has a Caterpillar 3054C turbocharged diesel engine that generates 130 hp at 2,200 rpm.
- Hydrostatic propel system with four speed ranges
- Hydraulically adjustable augers
- Booth #G-140 and N-20076
Crusher Rental & Sales Crushing Systems
- Crusher Rental & Sales feature the CrushBoss horizontal shaft impactor as well as portable and stationary plants.
- Production ranges from 75 to 2,000 tph
- Great for recycling
- Booth #C-5656
Hypac C766D from Bomag
- The Hypac C766D tandem drum roller has been redesigned to offer improved operator comfort, superior performance and greater economy.
- Sliding/swivel seat
- 4,000 vpm maximum frequency and infinitely variable frequency
- ECO-Mode automatically saves fuel and reduces noise
- Booth #C-5181
Extec E7 Mobile Screening & Stockpiling System
- The Extec E7 mobile screening & stockpiling system was developed to address customers’ needs, including screening heavy overburden at the quarry face?and pre-screening/scalping prior to being fed into a crusher.
- Heavy-duty hopper adjusted for length and loading height, capacity up to 10 cubic meters
- Impact bed supports rear conveyor, which prevents roll-back or lateral movement of material
- ?Booth #C-6157, C-6345, S-512
Komatsu BR580JG-1 Mobile Jaw Crusher
- Komatsu’s BR580JG-1 mobile jaw crusher features an operating weight of 108,000 to 112,440 pounds.
- Patented HydrauMind fully hydraulic drive system
- High speed large capacity conveyor belt with a belt width of 42 inches, belt speed of 394 fpm and discharge height of 9 feet 10 inches
- Conveyor tail elevation system provides ground clearance for high maneuverability
- Vibrating grizzly feeder moves material elliptically to effectively separate and feed evenly
- Jaw protects itself by allowing the locking cylinders to fully open the discharge port for easy removal of clogged material
- One-touch operation for discharge setting adjustment
- Booth # 1009
Terex CR662RM RoadMix
- The 50,800-pound Terex/Cedarapids CR662RM RoadMix switches from material transfer vehicle to paver in a matter of hours.
- As a paver, unit offers a 16.7-ton receiving hopper which can be increased to 25 tons with hopper insert; Smartrac; three different screed options; and paving widths reaching 30 feet at depths up to 12 inches
- As an MTV, unit features the Remix Anti-Segregation System with two sets of two counter-rotating augers that reblend 100 percent of the asphalt; 18-inch-wide rubber-track drive; the ability to be used on every paving lift, including the base course; and a swivel sensor that senses mix height in the paver’s hopper and automatically stops and starts the hopper augers and transfer conveyor system as needed
- Booth #G-200
Allmand SIS 1250 Super Illumination System
- Allmand’s SIS 1250 Super Illumination System
- features 150,000 lumens per lamp.
- Whiter light for better visibility
- Improved color recognition
- Booth #G-184
Keith V-Floor Unloading System
- Keith offers unique “V”-shaped floor slats to absorb high impact forces.
- For extremely abrasive materials
- Provides safe, efficient and versatile horizontal unloading
- Low in maintenance and easy to operate
- Unloads or loads in minimum time
- Available for both mobile and stationary applications
- Booth #C-4513 and S-594
Volvo G946 Motor Grader