March 11-15 Las Vegas
CONEXPO-CON/AGG - North America’s largest construction tradeshow - will have plenty of new equipment and technology on display for the asphalt industry this March in Las Vegas. Here’s what you’ll see at the show:
- 125,000 construction industry professionals
- 2.2 million net square feet of exhibit space with more than 2,000 exhibits
- 120 education sessions, certification programs and conferences
On the following pages are some examples of products you’ll be able to see at the show. For more information on CONEXPO-CON/AGG, visit www.conexpoconagg.com.
Caterpillar AP-800D Asphalt Paver
- The AP-800D has a Caterpillar 3054C turbocharged diesel engine that generates 130 hp at 2,200 rpm.
- Hydrostatic propel system with four speed ranges
- Hydraulically adjustable augers
- Booth #G-140 and N-20076
Crusher Rental & Sales Crushing Systems
- Crusher Rental & Sales feature the CrushBoss horizontal shaft impactor as well as portable and stationary plants.
- Production ranges from 75 to 2,000 tph
- Great for recycling
- Booth #C-5656
Hypac C766D from Bomag
- The Hypac C766D tandem drum roller has been redesigned to offer improved operator comfort, superior performance and greater economy.
- Sliding/swivel seat
- 4,000 vpm maximum frequency and infinitely variable frequency
- ECO-Mode automatically saves fuel and reduces noise
- Booth #C-5181
Extec E7 Mobile Screening & Stockpiling System
- The Extec E7 mobile screening & stockpiling system was developed to address customers’ needs, including screening heavy overburden at the quarry face?and pre-screening/scalping prior to being fed into a crusher.
- Heavy-duty hopper adjusted for length and loading height, capacity up to 10 cubic meters
- Impact bed supports rear conveyor, which prevents roll-back or lateral movement of material
- ?Booth #C-6157, C-6345, S-512
Komatsu BR580JG-1 Mobile Jaw Crusher
- Komatsu’s BR580JG-1 mobile jaw crusher features an operating weight of 108,000 to 112,440 pounds.
- Patented HydrauMind fully hydraulic drive system
- High speed large capacity conveyor belt with a belt width of 42 inches, belt speed of 394 fpm and discharge height of 9 feet 10 inches
- Conveyor tail elevation system provides ground clearance for high maneuverability
- Vibrating grizzly feeder moves material elliptically to effectively separate and feed evenly
- Jaw protects itself by allowing the locking cylinders to fully open the discharge port for easy removal of clogged material
- One-touch operation for discharge setting adjustment
- Booth # 1009
Terex CR662RM RoadMix
- The 50,800-pound Terex/Cedarapids CR662RM RoadMix switches from material transfer vehicle to paver in a matter of hours.
- As a paver, unit offers a 16.7-ton receiving hopper which can be increased to 25 tons with hopper insert; Smartrac; three different screed options; and paving widths reaching 30 feet at depths up to 12 inches
- As an MTV, unit features the Remix Anti-Segregation System with two sets of two counter-rotating augers that reblend 100 percent of the asphalt; 18-inch-wide rubber-track drive; the ability to be used on every paving lift, including the base course; and a swivel sensor that senses mix height in the paver’s hopper and automatically stops and starts the hopper augers and transfer conveyor system as needed
- Booth #G-200
Allmand SIS 1250 Super Illumination System
- Allmand’s SIS 1250 Super Illumination System
- features 150,000 lumens per lamp.
- Whiter light for better visibility
- Improved color recognition
- Booth #G-184
Keith V-Floor Unloading System
- Keith offers unique “V”-shaped floor slats to absorb high impact forces.
- For extremely abrasive materials
- Provides safe, efficient and versatile horizontal unloading
- Low in maintenance and easy to operate
- Unloads or loads in minimum time
- Available for both mobile and stationary applications
- Booth #C-4513 and S-594
Volvo G946 Motor Grader
- The G946 motor grader is powered by a 195-?to 235-hp engine.?
- Base operating weight of?38,140 pounds?
- Volvo Proportional Demand Flow hydraulics to work with Automatic Blade Control systems
- Powerful direct-drive circle turn systems and Volvo THE transmissions with efficient shuttle shift
- Industry’s first 11-speed grader transmission with Autoshift
- Exclusive Creep Mode
- Booth #Indoor N-2059; Outdoor G-134
PHCo Patch King Asphalt Patchers
- Process Heating Co. offers a line of asphalt patchers used for patching with either hot, warm or cold mix asphalt.
- Designed to keep mix warm all night ready for use the next day with minimum waste
- Available in three models: the slip in PK-30H to PK-80H; the rotary auger models PK-35HSD and PK-40HSD; and the trailer version model PK-30T
- Uses electric power
- Exclusive “Lo-Density” heat translates into even heat distribution preventing damage to the mix
- Tac-Kin emulsion storage tank is also available
- Booth #C-4836
American Pivoted Turnbuckle Manhole Riser
- American Highway Products quick, powerful expanding manhole riser features a 1-inch diametric variance (+/- 1/2 in. adjustment on diameter from mean diameter).
- 3/4 inch and up rise available in 1/4-inch increments
- Will not break from installation forces or uneven manhole frame
- Turnbuckle linkage ensures a pressed in bearing fit when installed
- Booth #C-4375
- The VSS Macropaver 12B features outputs of up to 4 tpm.
- Hydraulic, fail-safe automatic sequencing
- Magna gun-barrel designed double shaft pugmill
- Centralized monitoring systems to easily visualize all materials information
- Booth #C-4731
IronPlant Online Auction
- IronPlanet can be used for buying and selling used heavy equipment and trucks.
- Provides detailed inspection reports on hundreds of items and guarantees equipment condition with the IronClad Assurance
- Facilitates the sale and purchase of each item on its website to provide a secure transaction
- Booth # C-5522
Telsmith SBX Cone Crusher
- Three models are available: 44SBX (300 hp), 52SBX (400 hp), and 57SBX (500 hp).
- Engineered with new internal components and crushing chamber profiles that allow it to accept larger feed
- For secondary crushing circuits that once required larger crushers
- Dynamic Adjust system enables remote adjustment under load
- Maintenance-free hydraulic Anti-spin system extends manganese life
- Designed for compatibility with any fully automated plant and can also be combined with TRAC 10
- Booth #C-5135
Leica Geosystems PowerBlade
- The PowerBlade machine control system is designed to make precision laser-based grading available for every machine and budget.
- Easy to use MCP-700 control panel and MLS700 laser sensor with bright LED grade displays
- Various hydraulic options also available
- Simple, easy-to-use laser-based grading system
- Flexible to handle all types of machines and blades
- Optional power mast for easy grade adjustments
- Proportional valve drive for maximum performance
- Ideal for land-leveling applications
- Booth #S-16805
John Deere 313, 315 Skid Steers
- The 45-hp 313 and 315 radial-lift skid steers feature the same unified design as?other 300 Series models,?as well as?optimum stability, visibility and serviceability.
- Operating capacities of 1,300 and 1,500 pounds
- Bucket breakout force of 3,300 pounds
- 59 inches wide
- Heavy-duty drive chains never need adjusting
- 360-degree visibility
- Booth #N-1541
Telsmith PA6060 Primary Impact Crusher
- The PA6060 primary Andreas-style impact crusher has a 46”?x 60”?feed opening to tackle large quarried stone or tough concrete recycle material.
- Solid-type sculptured rotor for higher inertia and greater blow bar backing support
- Hydraulic tilting feed plate eliminates bridging
- Automatic apron reset continually returns to defined settings
- Can be mounted on portable plants or placed into fixed locations with truck-dump feed arrangements
- Booth #C-5135
Astec Phoenix Phantom Burner
- Astec’s Phoenix Phantom burner is designed to meet the lowest emission requirements.?
- Advanced mixing technology and the latest tehcnological innovations deliver the absolute minimum gaseous emissions available today
- A multiple parallel turbulent tube mixer achieves near perfect mixing of fuel and air for low NOx and CO emission
- Highly efficient variable speed blower controls provide damper-less air flow control
- Booth #C-5157 and C-6335
Terex Pegson Crushers
- Terex Pegson offers several
- XA750 jaw plant for larger quarry and recycling applications; modular hopper/feeder section with live pre-screen that is removable for transport; one-piece hydraulically raised/lowered product conveyor; extended dirt/fines conveyor; Jaques 55” x 35” jaw with hydraulic adjustment system
- XH250 horizontal shaft impactor; for smaller recycling and quarry applications; underpan feeder for main-belt protection; hydraulically raised/lowered main conveyor; full tunnel protection over conveyor; direct drive through HFO clutch with soft start; two-stage grizzly feeder with underscreen
- XV350 vertical shaft impactor; features Canica 2050 vertical shaft impactor on a revised 1300 Maxtrak chassis; can be fed from Maxtrak range of cones; countershaft drive accommodates conventional V-belt drive and HFO clutch; rotor speed range from 830 to 1,750 rpm
- Booth #G-200
Spectrum Equipment Management Modules
- Modules include Equipment?Control, Equipment Tracking, Fixed Asset and Preventive Maintenance.?
- Equipment Control enables a construction company to charge equipment to jobs and provides profit reporting
- Equipment Tracking helps personnel track all movements of equipment, tools and inventory
- Fixed Assest tracks assets and calculates depreciation amounts for financial reporting purposes
- Preventive Maintenance streamlines the process of tracking and scheduling preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment
- Booth #S-10423
Powerscreen Chieftain 1700 & Horizon 5163
- Powerscreen will be exhibiting several screening solutions.
- Horizon 5163 scalping and screening plant: designed to handle materials up to 10 inches; can produce up to 600 tph of high specification products; works well in closed-circuit primary, secondary and tertiary crushing setups
- Chieftain 1700 dry screen: highly mobile, two- and three-deck screen; can separate up to six products; adjustable high amplitude two-bearing screen action exposes material to varying amplitudes and G forces; hydraulic screen angle adjustment varies the material travel rate over the screen deck; four integral hydraulically folding stockpile conveyors eliminate need for any lifting devices
- Booth #G-200
Weber CR 3 Hd & CR 3 Diesel
- Weber’s diesel rammers feature lower hand/arm vibrations, reduced noise level through protection covers, and?adjustable handlebar.
- Optimized air intake system with cyclone filter to protect engine against dust and premature wear
- Equipped with the compaction control system from Weber MT (COMPATROL)
- Operating weight of 448 to 522 pounds; operating width of 20 or 24 inches with extension plates
- Honda GX 270 (gasoline 9 hp) or Hatz 1 B 20 (diesel 4.6 hp)
- Working speed up to 66 fpm
- Booth #S-629
Vulcan Truck Weighing System
- Vulcan On-Board Scales truck weighing system complements an expanding line of on-board weighing systems.
- Maximize every load while staying legal
- Save time loading, weighing and re-loading
- Display either gross/net weight or axle weights
- Accuracy typically within 1 percent of gross vehicle weight
- Booth #S-12221
Superior Variable Pitch Idlers
- Designed to protect belts against sharp transitions, Superior’s variable pitch idlers are manufactured with adjustable outside rollers that adjust from 5 to 35 degrees depending on the application and transition point.
- Most effective when used at terminal belt transition points or on convex bends to help tighten the sealing system
- Available both inline and offset in CEMA C, D, and E ratings
- Feature Superior’s SpinGuard seal technology
- Roll diameter dimensions range from 4 to 7 in. with belt widths of 24 to 96 in.
- Booth #S-670
Terex AL8000 HT Light Tower
- The AL8000HT light tower features 28 feet of vertical height, 20 feet of horizontal outreach and 359 degrees of powered-boom rotation
- Hydraulic-powered mast offers a full range of motion to position light where it’s needed.
- Light bar tilts 180 degrees vertically
- Each light also pivots in two perpendicular directions (front-to-back and 360 degrees side-to-side) to position the fixtures in a precise direction
- Comes standard with four 1,000-watt lights, a 13.6-hp Kubota engine producing 10 kW of electrical power and a 30-gallon fuel tank
- Booth #4125
Grasan Aggregate Crushing Systems
- Can interface with an existing operation or provides a completely independent facility
- One of Grasan’s newest developments is a line of large, track-mounted primary crushing plants for high-production aggregate applications
- Booth #C-6013
Grasan offers custom-design capabilities in road-portable, pit-portable and stationary equipment and systems for crushing, screening, handling and storage of aggregates; recycling of concrete/asphalt rubble; conveying and stacking; and special applications in bulk material handling and processing
Vögele Vision Series
- Vögele America introduces its next-generation asphalt pavers - the Vision Series - to North America.
- Includes the tracked Vision 5200-2 and the wheeled Vision 5203-2
- Unparalleled all-around visibility without turning
- Tier III engines
- On wheeled unit, three drive versions are available
- Self-diagnostics built-in
- Independently operated hopper wings
- Augers and conveyors are reversible
- Booth #S-500
Wirtgen W 120 F Cold Milling Machine
- The 280-hp W 120 F mid-sized asphalt cold milling machine has a 47.2-inch milling width and 12.6-inch cutting depth, making it suitable for removing complete asphalt courses to their full depth.
- Optional Flexible Cutter System
- Incorporates mechanical milling drum drive, hydraulic all-wheel travel drive system and hydraulically folding supporting wheel
- Front-end loading of RAP via a two-part conveyor system
- Optional Level Pro automatic leveling system
- Booth #S-500
Hamm Compact Asphalt Rollers
- The HD 8 VV, HD 10 VV, HD 10 C VV, HD 12 VV, HD 13 VV and HD 14 VV offer compactive effort in a small package for commercial or roadbuilding applications.
- Drum widths from 30 to 54 inches
- Wider compaction width when operated in offset mode
- VV stands for “vibration front, vibration rear” where both drums offer vibration with the capability of vibration running in the front drum only, in the rear drum only, in both drums or no vibration
- Booth #S-500
Libra Enterprise Information Server
- The Enterpise Information Server from Libra Systems is designed for plant-to-office integration.?
- Creates a seamless gateway bewtween your office and production facilities
- Allows authorized personnel real-time access to company-wide data anytime, anywhere
- Online decision support
- Booth #C-4745
ADM Milemaker Asphalt Plant
- The ADM Milemaker asphalt plant produces 160 to 425 tph.
- Boasts the most fuel-efficient, mix-design flexible and productive plant in its class
- Dual-drum plants available in portable, relocatable or stationary versions
- Counterflow technology operates separate drying and mixing zones to achieve the maximum level of heat transfer and fuel efficiency
- Booth #S-700
Ashland CS18-HD Earthmover
- The 25,000-pound,?18-cubic-yard carry-all scraper from Ashland?is suitable for high-horsepower rubber-tracked or wheeled tractors.
- 23.5 x 25 E3/L3 12-ply tires, lower ground pressure and longer rolling radius for excellent flotation and ease of operation in marginally wet or clay soils and sandy loams or dry topsoil
- Higher mounted lift cylinders to keep dirt and rocks out
- Tires set away from bowl to allow dirt to flow through to the ground and prevent tires from plugging or skidding
- Designed to keep loose material from escaping around the sides while directing it into a 12-foot-wide cut
- Booth #N-2269
Bergkamp EMCAD System
- Bergkamp’s EMCAD - Electronic Mix Control and Diagnostic - system allows contractors to evaluate production and make adjustments while machine is working
- Simplifies material calibration and shows current and average material ratios, total material used and material rates
- Assists with onboard control troubleshooting
- For M310 slurry seal/microsurfacing paver
- Booth #S-544
- Exaktime’s PocketClock/G turns your Windows PDA into a GPS-enabled time clock.
- Uses cutting-edge GPS technology to record the location of your workers as they clock in and out
- Transfers attendance and location records wirelessly via the JobClock.net service to your office computer
- Ensures that your workers are on the job - and at the job
- Booth #S-10932
Kleeman Crushing Plants
- Kleemann Inc. will exhibit two large but versatile mobile aggregate processing plants, one based around a primary impact crusher, and one around a primary jaw crusher.
- MOBIREX MR 130-Z closed-circuit machine has a fully independent two-deck pre-screen before the primary impact crusher box; material is dropped onto a feeder, scalped over the independent pre-screen and through an onboard screen after the crusher, from which oversize is recirculated back into the crusher
- MOBICAT MC 120-Z features a 48” x?32” jaw crusher and a fully independent double-deck pre-screen with a feeder under the crusher; machine is powered by an onboard fuel-efficient diesel electric generator and weighs 145,000 pounds
- Other machines to be displayed include: the MOBIFOX mobile secondary crushing machines; the MOBICONE mobile secondary crushing machines; and the MOBISCREEN mobile screening machines
- Booth #S-522
HCSS Integrated GPS Feature
- HCSS has launched an integrated GPS feature that significantly expands the capabilities of The Dispatcher resource management software.
- Integrated GPS feature shows current and previous equipment location, speed of operation and meter readings of how long the equipment has been running
- Package includes the GPS receiver, data service coverage, air time and integration with The Dispatcher software
- Booth #S-10323 and #C-4263
- The TL120 features a tipping load of 3,549 pounds, with a 4,821-pound bucket breakout force in the bucket cylinders or 5,042 pounds in the lift arm cylinders.?
- 52-hp turbo diesel engine?with emergency engine shutdown system
- High sprocket planetary drive system provides efficient speed reduction and torque amplification, while eliminating drive chains, chain cases, axles and hubs
- Pilot-operated joystick controls provide precise fingertip control of loader and travel functions
- 59.5-inch operating width and 126.8-inch length allow for easy transport
- Booth #N-2659
IES Maximus Series
- These portable, automated wheel wash systems are engineered specifically for the construction industry.
- Ideal for eliminating trackout at project sites where excavation is not allowed or desired
- Entirely above-ground system
- Fully automated, closed-loop water recycling and solids separation process
- One- and two-tire revolutions of cleaning in standard models; custom built units also available
- 42-inch-wide wash elements flex the tire tread open to allow high water volume flow to flush tires clean
- Booth #983 Blue Lot
Heatec Heating & Storage Equipment
- Heatec designs, manufactures and services heating and storage equipment for hot mix asphalt plants and water heating equipment for ready mix concrete plants
- Products include: Firestorm direct-contact water heaters, asphalt tanks, hot oil heaters, fuel tanks, fuel preheaters, polymer blending systems, asphalt meters, califbration tanks, and?additive tanks
- Booth # C-5157
Screen Machine Spyder 516T
- The Screen Machine Spyder 516T portable tracked screening
- plant offers massive unibody structure deep frame design.
- 11-cubic-yard hopper
- Patented Smooth Start technology
- Full remote control operation and movement
- Booth #C-6523
Work Area Protection Nite Lite
- The Nite Lite portable work zone light provides a non-glaring white light for all moving and static nighttime construction projects.
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics ignite the 400-watt Pulse Start Metal Halide lamp
- Draws only 4 amps at 120 volts AC from a 60-Hz electrical source
- Light output rated at 42,000 lumens for lighting up to a 15,000-square-foot area
- Booth # S-11039
Coneqtec AP Cold Planers
- Coneqtec’s AP cold planers feature high torque, direct-drive motors.
- Fastest cutting drum head available (no remilling)
- Chews up the road into chunks, not powder
- Skid steer weight placed directly on drum
- 12- to 48-inches wide
- Booth #G-180