- Vögele America introduces its next-generation asphalt pavers - the Vision Series - to North America.
- Includes the tracked Vision 5200-2 and the wheeled Vision 5203-2
- Unparalleled all-around visibility without turning
- Tier III engines
- On wheeled unit, three drive versions are available
- Self-diagnostics built-in
- Independently operated hopper wings
- Augers and conveyors are reversible
- Booth #S-500
Wirtgen W 120 F Cold Milling Machine
- The 280-hp W 120 F mid-sized asphalt cold milling machine has a 47.2-inch milling width and 12.6-inch cutting depth, making it suitable for removing complete asphalt courses to their full depth.
- Optional Flexible Cutter System
- Incorporates mechanical milling drum drive, hydraulic all-wheel travel drive system and hydraulically folding supporting wheel
- Front-end loading of RAP via a two-part conveyor system
- Optional Level Pro automatic leveling system
- Booth #S-500
Hamm Compact Asphalt Rollers
- The HD 8 VV, HD 10 VV, HD 10 C VV, HD 12 VV, HD 13 VV and HD 14 VV offer compactive effort in a small package for commercial or roadbuilding applications.
- Drum widths from 30 to 54 inches
- Wider compaction width when operated in offset mode
- VV stands for “vibration front, vibration rear” where both drums offer vibration with the capability of vibration running in the front drum only, in the rear drum only, in both drums or no vibration
- Booth #S-500
Libra Enterprise Information Server
- The Enterpise Information Server from Libra Systems is designed for plant-to-office integration.?
- Creates a seamless gateway bewtween your office and production facilities
- Allows authorized personnel real-time access to company-wide data anytime, anywhere
- Online decision support
- Booth #C-4745
ADM Milemaker Asphalt Plant
- The ADM Milemaker asphalt plant produces 160 to 425 tph.
- Boasts the most fuel-efficient, mix-design flexible and productive plant in its class
- Dual-drum plants available in portable, relocatable or stationary versions
- Counterflow technology operates separate drying and mixing zones to achieve the maximum level of heat transfer and fuel efficiency
- Booth #S-700
Ashland CS18-HD Earthmover
- The 25,000-pound,?18-cubic-yard carry-all scraper from Ashland?is suitable for high-horsepower rubber-tracked or wheeled tractors.
- 23.5 x 25 E3/L3 12-ply tires, lower ground pressure and longer rolling radius for excellent flotation and ease of operation in marginally wet or clay soils and sandy loams or dry topsoil
- Higher mounted lift cylinders to keep dirt and rocks out
- Tires set away from bowl to allow dirt to flow through to the ground and prevent tires from plugging or skidding
- Designed to keep loose material from escaping around the sides while directing it into a 12-foot-wide cut
- Booth #N-2269
Bergkamp EMCAD System
- Bergkamp’s EMCAD - Electronic Mix Control and Diagnostic - system allows contractors to evaluate production and make adjustments while machine is working
- Simplifies material calibration and shows current and average material ratios, total material used and material rates
- Assists with onboard control troubleshooting
- For M310 slurry seal/microsurfacing paver
- Booth #S-544
- Exaktime’s PocketClock/G turns your Windows PDA into a GPS-enabled time clock.
- Uses cutting-edge GPS technology to record the location of your workers as they clock in and out
- Transfers attendance and location records wirelessly via the JobClock.net service to your office computer
- Ensures that your workers are on the job - and at the job
- Booth #S-10932
Kleeman Crushing Plants
- Kleemann Inc. will exhibit two large but versatile mobile aggregate processing plants, one based around a primary impact crusher, and one around a primary jaw crusher.
- MOBIREX MR 130-Z closed-circuit machine has a fully independent two-deck pre-screen before the primary impact crusher box; material is dropped onto a feeder, scalped over the independent pre-screen and through an onboard screen after the crusher, from which oversize is recirculated back into the crusher
- MOBICAT MC 120-Z features a 48” x?32” jaw crusher and a fully independent double-deck pre-screen with a feeder under the crusher; machine is powered by an onboard fuel-efficient diesel electric generator and weighs 145,000 pounds
- Other machines to be displayed include: the MOBIFOX mobile secondary crushing machines; the MOBICONE mobile secondary crushing machines; and the MOBISCREEN mobile screening machines
- Booth #S-522