- 4,660 lbs. of bucket force and 8,554 lbs. of arm crowd force
- 64-hp, direct-injection diesel engine with auto-idling system
- Automatic downshifting
- Three-pump, load-sensing hydraulic system
- 56.8-hp engine
- Weighs 18,078 lbs.
- Digging depth of 13 ft., 7 in.
- Digging force bucket 12,589 lbs.
- Tail Swing Radius of 47.6 in.
Hitachi Zaxis 17U-2
- Adjustable-width tracks and a backfill blade with foldable end sections that reduce the overall width from more than 50 to 40 in.
- 14.8-hp engine, 4,173-lb. operating weight and a 7-ft. 1-in. maximum digging depth
- Standard quick coupler/hydraulic attachment package
- 39.4-hp Yanmar 4TNV88 engine
- Load-sensing and load-independent flow division hydraulics system matched to the machine’s size
- Maximum dig depth of 12 ft. 1 in.
- Maximum reach of 20 ft. 4 in.
- 2.5- to 13.2-cu.-ft. bucket capacities
- Maximum bucket digging force of 7,059 lbs.
- 10.33-ft. maximum digging depth and 11.35-ft. dumping height
- 27.5-bhp Yanmar engine
- Offset boom
- Modern three-stage hydraulic pump
- Two travel speeds
- 8-ft. 4-in. minimum front swing
- 12-ft. 10-in. digging depth with a 21-ft. 4-in. reach
- 55-hp Yanmar diesel engine
- 1.7/3.3-mph travel speeds
- Auxiliary hydraulics
Yanmar Mini Excavators
- True zero tail swing models in 6,300- and 7,000-lb. class
- Universal boom design is 1.5 times thicker than before and increased breakout forces with new dig depths of 9 ft. 6 in. and 11 ft. 4 in.
- PTO switch mounted on wrist control
- Hydraulic quick coupler and VICTAS stability control add to productivity
Kobelco SR-3 Series
- 27SR-3, 30SR-3, 35SR-3 and 50SR-3 incorporate a zero tailswing design with center boom swing
- 5,490- to 10,384-lb. models rated from 21.3 to 40.8 net hp
- Maximum digging depths from 8 ft. 4 in. to 11 ft. 9 in.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics and pattern control changer
- One pump dedicated to boom swing circuit for simultaneous boom, arm or bucket operation without affecting swing operation
- Optional steel tracks
New Holland Mid-size Excavators
- Zero tailswing E70 and short-radius E80 weigh 16,400 and 17,600 lbs. and deliver 54 net hp
- 15-ft. 3-in. maximum digging depths
- 11,903-lb. bucket breakout forces
- Single- and bi-directional auxiliary hydraulics
Bobcat 425 ZTS
- Maximum digging depth of 8 ft. 4 in. and a maximum reach of 14 ft. 10 in. at ground level
- 5,058-lb. bucket breakout force (5,530 lbs. with long arm)
- 26-hp liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Two-speed travel motors provide a 1.2-mph low and 2.3-mph high travel speed
Gehl 383Z ZTS
- Weighs 7,826 lbs. with canopy
- Longer undercarriage
- Auto-2-Speed drive motor load-sensing system automatically shifts between low and high range
John Deere 17D
- Adjustable-width tracks and a backfill blade with foldable end sections
- Tracks extend to a 50-in. width
- 7-ft. 9-in. maximum digging depth and 13-ft. 5-in. digging reach
- Multi-function operations
- Standard mechanical quick coupler/hydraulic attachment package
- Side-to-side (STS) offset boom
- Control pattern selector valve for SAE or ISO patterns
- Available with open canopy or fully enclosed cab
- Tilt-up operator’s platform and full-opening engine compartment
- Automatic fuel bleed system
Mustang Compact Excavator Line
- 10 models that provide a broad range of available options
- Zero and short tailswing designs
- Boom systems consist of one piece of steel rather than two pieces welded together for a system that is less susceptible to wear
Case B Series
- Range from 5,666 to 10,383 lbs. and incorporate 21.3- to 40.8-net-hp Tier II engines
- Maximum dig depths from 9 ft. 2 in. to 11 ft. 9 in. with up to 7,936 lbs. of bucket digging force
- Zero tailswing and center-swing boom
Compact Power Boxer BX-10
- Delivers 1,764 lbs. of ripping force with the standard 9-in. bucket
- 13-hp Honda engine
- 35.5-in.-wide dedicated track system
- 6-ft. 6-in. maximum digging depth
JCB 8080 ZTS
- 13-ft. 10-in. dig depth and a bucket breakout force of 11,240 lbf.
- Boom offset at an angle
- 57.6-hp Tier II-compliant, liquid-cooled diesel engine