- Full line of concrete vibrators with a selection of four electric motors and one gas-powered unit
- Range of interchangeable and reversible flexshafts and eight high-amplitude heads from 3/4-in. diameter pencil size to 21/2-in.-diameter
- 17/8-in. rubber head for epoxy-coated rebar applications
- Mold-injected nylon quick-disconnect system
- Chrome-plated tubular steel frame with oversized rubber mounts
Stone Construction Equip. Inc.
GBPH25 Backpack Vibrator
- Runs all sizes of Denver vibrator heads up to 2½ in. in diameter
- High-visibility safety colors on the frame and padding
- Honda-approved application
- Built for durability, safety and operator comfort
Denver Concrete Vibrator
BP-50 Backpack Vibrator
- Totally enclosed rotary throttle allowing operator to control engine while preventing wet concrete from entering and clogging throttle mechanism
- Kill switch on handle
- Patent pending rotary throttle designed and engineered to eliminate operator's variable setting of engine speed ensuring unit will consistently produce proper vibrations per minute
- Comes standard with Quick Disconnect "QD" system and Honda gasoline engines
- Vibrator heads develop 12,000 vpm and never drop below 10,000 vpm even in heaviest low slump concrete loads
- Handles heads up to 21/2 in.
Oztec Industries Inc.
Flex-Shaft Concrete Vibrators
- Powered by 115-volt grounded aluminum electric motors on a four-cycle Honda gasoline engine
- All Allen Flex-Shaft vibrator heads, shafts and power units are interchangeable
Allen Engineering Corporation
- PL15E, PL20E and PL30E are 11/2- to 3-hp electric concrete vibrators
- PL25BP is a 21/2-hp gas backpack unit
- Models offer mid-frequency and force characteristics to set particles in motion fast for rapid consolidation of homogenous mixes
- High-strength cast-aluminum electric motor housing
- Shock-absorbing frame
- Vibrator heads from 3/4 to 21/2 in. in diameter and flex shafts from 2 to 21 ft. or up to 42 ft. with connectors
Ingersoll Rand Company
Multivibe Cool Head Vibrators
- Low-friction,?gas-powered vibrators offer 9,000-vpm frequencies with amplitudes from .04 to .14 in.
- Suitable for slabs, stem walls and foundations
- Casing lengths up to 24 ft.
- Head diameters from 1 to 21/2 in.
- Approximately 20 lbs. lighter than a backpack
- Hummer Standard, Hummer Fishing Pole and Power Rod models available
Concrete Poker Systems
- Designed to maintain optimum frequencies regardless of load demand
- Standard heavy-duty and light-duty pencil shafts in lengths from 1 to 23 ft.
- Seven no-maintenance, factory sealed vibrator heads in 3/4- to 21/2-in. diameters
- Rotating in-head eccentric weights maintain a high level of centrifugal force and amplitude
Bulldog DC-500 Vibrator
- Redesigned with a completely smooth surface to eliminate concrete buildup
- O-ring seal for improved waterproofing
- Double-walled construction and heavy bolts protect internal components
- Suitable for moving concrete quickly and eliminating buildup and spillage
Stow BP25H Backpack Vibrator
- Weighs 24 lbs.
- 2.5-hp Honda gasoline engine with flow-through ventilation
- Offered with seven steel and four rubber heads ranging in diameter from 7/8 to 23/4 in. with a maximum length of 173/4 in.
- Flexible shafts range from 2 to 21 ft. long
Internal Concrete Vibrator
- Patented Square Head vibrator head design
- Provides 20 to 50% faster consolidation (square head vs. round head)
- Delivers more torque with less amps
- Retains speed under heavier load
- Exceeds industry standards to assure safety
Wyco Tool Co.
Plug & Play External Vibration System
- Lightweight, portable external vibration system incorporates vibrators fit on the outside of formwork that are activated as concrete reaches the level of the vibrators
- Vibrating pulse transmitted through the forms to consolidate the concrete
- AR 36 external vibrators mount to most common formwork systems via user-friendly clamps
- Vibrator force adjustable using a 42-volt, three-phase frequency inverter
- Inverter can also utilize 42-volt motor-in-head internal vibrators