Mid-Size Landscape Block Forms
- Create concrete blocks that are heavy enough for most applications and small enough to be moved with a skid steer
- Creates four blocks with one pour in one form
- Each block is 12 in. high by 24 in. deep by 24 in. wide
- Blocks weigh 560 lbs.
- Formliners available
- Composite structural concrete forming panels with MCO overlay (no wood)
- Waterproof and resistant to the chemicals typically found at the jobsite
- Standard 1/2-in.-thick panels are half the weight and as strong as 3/4-in. structurally-rated plywood
- Can be cut/sawed and nailed/screwed using typical jobsite tools
- LEED compliant and recyclable
Maxam Equipment Inc.
- Form which can withstand full liquid head pressures of up to 20 ft. and 72 hours or more of rainfall
- Alternative to steel and fiberglass forms
- Designed for buildings, parking garages, stadiums and footings
- Standard sizes from 6 to 60 in. in diameter, and in lengths of 12 or 20 ft.
Fast-Tubes Fabric Forms
- Form perfect circular columns when filled with concrete
- Available in 6-, 8-, 10- and 12-in. diameters
- Fabric tab is sandwiched between two 2 x 4s, allowing tube to be positioned and braced
- Unaffected by water and sun
- Can be cut to any length
- Lightweight and compact
Big W Panel System
- Crane-set system designed to stack for tall-wall, high-rise projects
- .125-in.-thick face-sheet designed to handle pressures in excess of 1,250 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Available in heights up to 8, 9 and 10 ft., and in lengths from 8 to 16 ft.
- 6 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Compatible with Western Forms systems and other systems on the market
Western Forms Inc.
Reusable Batter Board
- Allows the user to quickly and accurately establish and set reference guidelines?
- Slider adjusts horizontally and locks for accurate reference lines
- Setup uses 3/4-in. forming stakes through vertical tube
- Locks at desired height
- Set includes eight batter board frames, eight slider assemblies and 275 ft. of string
- Reusable lumber for concrete formwork and landscaping
- 30% lighter than solid-sawn lumber
- Composed of LVL, a cross-banded laminated veneer lumber core that eliminates knots, twisting and warping
- Coated with UV-stabilized polyethylene that prevents cracking, resists moisture and guarantees high re-use
- Available in 16-ft. lengths in sizes ranging from 1 in. by 4 in. to 2 in. by 12 in.
- Medium-density overlaid (MDO) Struc 1 panel
- Hard, durable surface resists abrasion and moisture
- Provides 10 to 15 reuses
- Standard sizes include 4 ft. by 8/9/10 ft. in thickness of 5/8, 11/16 or 3/4 in.
- Pourform-101, Pourform-HDO and Pourform-pH also available
- Expands on the spot
- Eliminates need to purchase additional filler panels to form box bays, corners, fireplaces or complex foundation elevations
- Compatible with all face-sheet connections
- Attaches with a pin and wedge or bolt
- Designed for the custom-home market
B.E.P. Forming Systems
- Integrated system that simplifies the process of attaining vertical textured concrete surfaces
- Lightweight and easily maintained
- Last for more than 1,500 pours
- Average weight of 57 lbs.
Architectural Concrete Creations
Split Block Forms
- Gives you a deep block design providing a realistic finished look
- Made from heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Width 36 in. to 1 in.
- Heights up to 120 in.
- Compatible to pouring block on one side and smooth on the other
Wall-Ties & Forms Inc.
- Designed and engineered in a controlled environment to your exact specifications
- Feature angled sides for ease of removal
- In-house design and support staff available
Universal Forest Products
Plastic Column Forms
- Use to form columns, piers, light post bases, fire proofing "I" beams, etc.
- Lightweight, reusable, waterproof and stackable
- Easy to strip and clean and leave no spiral marks
- Available in 12-, 16-, 18-, 20-, 24- and 30-in. diameters