The Damage Prevention (DPC) and Subsurface Conference & Expo continues to offer the best available event for underground construction professionals. Keynotes delivered by industry leading experts, endorsements of 13 nationally-recognized organizations and three strategic sponsorships are among this year’s exciting developments. Scheduled for December 6-7, 2006 at the Phoenix Convention Center, DPC/Subsurface exclusive highlights include:Unmatched Expertise:
- Highly regarded Arizona Corporation Commission Chairman Jeff Hatch-Miller will be presenting the opening address, Greater Federal/State Regulation: The Choice is in Our Hands.
- The National Transportation Safety Board’s authority on pipelines, Rod Dyck, has also committed to the event and will present High Profile Excavation Damage Related Pipeline Accident Investigations & Resulting Safety Recommendations.
- Referred to by many as the “Founding Father of Trenchless Technology,” Dr. Tom Iseley will close the conference with his presentation, Underground Infrastructure: Our Buried Treasures Must be Managed Aggressively.”
- DPC/Subsurface receives support from the industry’s most recognized organizations including ASU - Del E. Webb School of Construction, the nation’s top construction school and AZ Blue Stake, the state’s one call center. Other respected associations include:
- The American Gas Association (AGA)
- Common Ground Alliance (CGA)
- Distribution Contractors Association (DCA)
- Gas Technology Institute (GTI)
- National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO)
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT)
- National Telecommunications Damage Prevention Council (NTDPC)
- National Utility Locating Contractors Association (NULCA)
- Western Society for Trenchless Technology (WESTT)
- Associated Minority Contractors of America (AMCA)
The ninth annual DPC and the second annual Subsurface Conference & Expo will be held December 6 - 7, 2006 at the Phoenix Convention Center. For more information visit www.damageprevention.com, or call Scott Odin at 800.827.8009, extension 3337.