One final benefit to compact telehandlers, notes Baxter at JLG, is the potential return on investment. Compacts cost about 15 percent less than the traditional models, but with the versatility they offer, can command the same rental rate, translating into higher profits for your business.
- Eight models with lift capacity between 5,500 and 10,000 lbs.
- Lift heights between 18 ft. 10 in. and 56 ft.
- 63- to 125-hp output
- Various attachment options
- Variable hydrostatic transmission and four-wheel drive
- Interchangeable, common components plus easy no-tool access service and test points
JCB Compact Telescopic Handlers
- 520-40 measures 61 in. wide and 78 in. high, yet has a 4,000-lb. rated operating capacity at its 13-ft. 2-in. full lift height
- 524-50 has a 5,000-lb. maximum lift capacity at its full 16-ft. 5-in. lift height
- 527-55 delivers a 6,000-lb. maximum lift capacity at 18 ft.
- Loader breakout force from 8,157 to 8,993 lbs.
- Single joystick raises and lowers boom and controls attachment rollback and dump
Ingersoll Rand VR-530C Material Handler
- Three-stage boom with a 30-ft. maximum lift height and 21-ft. maximum forward reach
- 100-hp Perkins 1104C-44T four-cylinder, turbocharged Tier II engine and hydrostatic transmission
- Working speeds up to 4.6 mph with available inching and travel speeds up to 15.4 mph
- Low and high all-wheel-drive modes and two-wheel, four-wheel and crab steering modes
- Narrow quick-attach
Caterpillar TH210 and TH215 Telehandlers
- Low-profile design, side-mounted engine and low boom pivot point for improved operator line of sight during load carrying
- 11,000-lb. TH210 has a rated load capacity of 4,850 lbs. and maximum lift height of 17 ft.
- 12,100-lb. TH215 has a rated load capacity of 5,500 lbs. and maximum lift height of 18.1 ft.
- Both models equipped with standard enclosed FOPS/ROPS cab
Bobcat VersaHandler V518
- 18-ft. maximum lift height
- 5,500-lb. lifting capacity
- 105-hp turbocharged, liquid-cooled, side-mounted diesel engine
- Heavy-duty hydrostatic ground drive and automotive-style transmission with dynamic braking
- All-wheel steer, front-wheel steer and crab-steer modes
MEC TH60/TH80 Telescopic Handlers
- 6,000- and 8,000-lb. lift capacities with lift heights to 41.5 ft.
- Three-stage, four-plate, robotically welded boom with a single lift cylinder and high-density wear pads
- Adapter plate allows use of skid-steer attachments
- Load-sensing, fully powered orbitol steering with three steering modes
- Rear axle lock engages when lifting a load above 40 degrees, but remains free when going over rough terrain
- 100-hp Deutz four-cylinder turbo diesel engine
Mustang Radio Remote Control for Telehandlers
- Virtually eliminates the need for a helping hand on telehandler applications
- Allows telehandler boom to be raised and lowered, extended and retracted, all from remote control pendant
- Operators can also start up or shut down machine from remote
- Available on Mustang telehandler models 742, 944 and 1155
- Offered as a separate option, remote control features self-diagnostics and Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology
Maniscopic Line of Telehandlers from Manitou
- 18 different models of fixed frame and rotating telescopic forklifts
- Offers world’s smallest telehandler, the SLT 415B "Twisco"
- 13- to 68-ft. lift heights
- Capacity of 32,000 lbs.
- Lift height of 32 ft.
- Includes a 173-hp Cummins QSB 5.9 engine, Dana T32,000 powershift transmission and AxelTech axles
- Features three modes of steering as well as frame leveling
- Numerous tool carrier attachments available
- 80.5-hp Deutz BF4M2011 Turbo diesel engine
- 6,600-lb. maximum lift capacity
- Maximum lift height of 22 ft. 5 in.
- 12-ft. 9-in. maximum reach
- Compact size at 6 ft. 7 in. wide and 6 ft. 9 in. high
Gehl CT-Series Telescopic Handlers
- Maximum capacities from 5,000 to 7,000 lbs.
- Maximum lift heights from 16 ft. 2 in. to 22 ft. 7 in.
- Rated capacities from 5,000 to 6,000 lbs.
- 58- to 101-hp turbocharged and naturally aspirated Tier II diesel engines
- Pilot-controlled hydraulic system
- Hydraulic quick-attach system and standard auxiliary hydraulics