Ashland I-110XL and I-130XL Scrapers
The 11.3-cu.-yd. I-110XL and 13.3-cu.-yd. I-130XL pull-type, front dolly wheel, hydraulic ejection scrapers are designed for use with MFWD tractors or medium-sized dozers.
- No specialized tractor drawbars required
- Front dolly wheels provide land-following ability independent of power unit
- 56-in. front gate clearance
- Forward blade set for visibility to the cutting edge
Double D Grade King Series
The Grade King Series leveling scrapers are available in widths from 10 to 16 ft.
- Can be towed behind a rubber-tired or track-type tractor from 125 to 500 hp
- Cuts roads approximately 2 in. deep when equipped with deep cutting bar with carbide steel teeth
- Standard detachable tongue, rear hitch brackets, reversible hitch hammer "strap or clevis" and laser rack brackets
- Roll-N-Go 48 roller can be attached without modification
John Deere 2112E Ejector Scraper
This fixed-blade ejector scraper can move up to 42 cu. yds. of material per cycle when combined with a John Deere 9020 Series scraper tractor.
- 21-cu.-yd. heaped capacity
- Industrial-strength yoke-type cast hitch
- Fixed blade, front-pivot design and single-cylinder, six-roller ejection system
- Offset wheel design with large radial tires for maximum flotation
Caterpillar 657G Tractor-Scraper
The tandem-powered Cat 657G features a 600/564-hp Cat C18 engine for the tractor and a 451/410-hp Cat C15 engine for the scraper.
- Engines incorporate ACERT Technology with Mechanically-actuated Electronically Controlled Unit Injection
- Standard bowl or auger
- 44-cu.-yd. heaped bowl capacity with 104,058-lb. rated load
- 16.7-in. maximum cut depth
- Can be push loaded, self loaded or loaded in push-pull configuration
Hoelscher's scraper line offers models with load capacities from .73 to 1.3 cu. yds.
- Frost bit-style or 6-in. double-bevel cutting edges
- 1.25- to 4-in. maximum depths
- Available for use with 35- to 50-hp tractors
- Category 1 three-point hitch required
- Weights from 820 to 1,360 lbs.
- Overall widths from 64.25 to 78 in.
- RB series available with 24-in. roller
The AirScraper air-assisted loading system allows more dirt to be loaded with the same tractor and scraper.
- Sends a blast of compressed air up through the floor of the scraper, loosening dirt in the bowl to enable more dirt to enter
- Onboard air tank filled by a hydraulically- or PTO-driven compressor
- Air "blast" can be used when unloading to blast the bowl clean in sticky soils
- Available on D-Series scrapers
Terex TS14G Scraper
The TS14G has a 20-cu.-yd. heaped capacity and a 14-cu.-yd. struck capacity.
- 48,000-lb. payload
- 310-gross-hp engine
- Seven-speed electronically controlled transmissions with sequential "bump" shift for smooth, low-effort changes
- Power-down apron for positive closing and precision ejection
- Cushioned bowl suspension
- ROPS/FOPS panoramic operator's compartment
Reynolds 20E12.5 Scraper
The 20-cu.-yd.-capacity 20E12.5 "ejector" pull-type scraper is suited for use with 375- to 500-hp tractors.
- Provides a 12.5-ft. cut
- SDS synchronized ejector system
- Hydraulic manifold with integral valves control all scraper functions
- Reversible heat-treated alloy blades and wear-resistant cast bits
- Incorporates a tandem hitch and hydraulics, adjustable yoke hitch, height-adjustable axle mounts and laser bracket
Bell 4206D/T Construction Tractor
The rubber track-driven 4206D/T converts the output of its 422-hp DaimlerChrysler diesel engine into 65,000 lbf. of drawbar pull.
- Can pull up to three fully loaded, 18-yd. pull scrapers in tandem over rough terrain
- Four 6,000-lb. drive modules each incorporate a 36-in.-wide continuous rubber track• Control panel and hydraulics fully adjustable to suit the application
- Interaxle locks and Controlled Traction Differentials
Orthman Grade Mate
The Grade Mate enables a single trained operator to effectively finish a fine grade up to 50,000 sq. ft. at 1/4-in. accuracy, all in one eight-hour work day.