With homeowners becoming more concerned about mold and mildew, waterproofing can be an attractive value-added service for contractors.
Carlisle Coatings and Waterproofing offers air and vapor barrier protection with Barriseal, an above-grade system that can be roller or spray-applied to a variety of concrete surfaces.
- Water-based asphalt emulsion, modified with a blend of synthetic rubbers and special additives
- Cures to form a flexible, monolithic air/vapor barrier
HouseGuard is a complete system that waterproofs, insulates and drains water away from concrete basements.
- Modified polymer asphalt membrane is protected by Styrofoam-brand insulation that adds insulation value up to R-10
- Bridges nonstructural cracks
- Water-based and environmentally friendly
- Sprays on damp and uncured walls
Duron Dura Crete
Dura Crete High-Build Solvent-borne waterproof coating is available in three textured finishes: smooth, sand and medium.
- Resistant to high alkalinity
- Resistant to wind-driven rain
- Passes the requirement for Fed. Spec. TT-C-555B
Watchdog Waterproofing from Tremco Barrier Solutions provides reliable water protection for basements and retaining walls.
- Features a flexible, spray-applied polymer-enhanced asphalt membrane
- Seamlessly bridges foundation-settling cracks
- Backed by a five-year transferable performance warranty
Mapei Mapelastic Smart
Mapei's Mapelastic Smart combines powerful waterproofing and concrete protection with ease of application.
- Two-component, flexible cementitious membrane
- Applied by roller or brush
Applied Technologies Hydra-Guard
The Hydra-Guard Waterproofing System from Applied Technologies provides basement protection against water penetration.
- Hydra-Guard Membrane spans shrinkage cracks that develop in a wall
- FibR-Dri Protection Panel protects membrane from backfill damage
- FibR-Dri allows water to drain away from foundation to the drain tile
Ecobase membranes are high-quality, water-based, polymer modified waterproofing membranes.
- Highly flexible, seamless and fully bonded, environmentally friendly and ICC-approved
- May be applied to green concrete
The Mar-Flex Sunflex waterproofing membrane has permanent elasticity that allows it to move with the expansion and contraction of the wall surfaces.
- 100 percent virgin polymer
- Will not evaporate or lose flexibility
- Resists freeze-thaw cycles
- Available in yellow and gray