- Inorganic fiber enables water to wick evenly across the slab
- White-pigmented cover reflects heat and direct sunlight to provide 100 percent humidity below the cover
The Thawzall 12HU from T.H.E. Machine Company is a multifunctional ground heater and concrete curing system.
- Fuel efficient
- Provides up to 12,000 sq. ft. of ground thawing and 36,000 sq. ft. of concrete curing capacity
- Doesn’t require a shelter or produce harmful fumes
- 12 to 15 percent increase in Btu output over earlier models
- Available in oil, LP or natural gas; or with a new combination burner that can be converted between oil and gas
- Improved coil design allows complete draining to prevent damage from freezing and corrosion
Crown Heat King HK 150
The Crown HK 150 thaws up to 2,800 ft. and cures up to 5,600 ft.
- Temporary heating up to 8,000 sq. ft.
- Digital temperature monitoring
- Room for enclosed generator
- Enclosed electric hose reel
Armorlon curing blankets
Armorlon concrete curing blankets from Reef Industries are white, synthetic fiber mats with a white polyethylene backing that provide proper moisture control during the curing process.
- High heat and cold resistance
- Resists tears and punctures
S3000 Ground Heater
The S3000 Ground Heater is an economy version of Ground Heaters’ hydronic ground thawing and concrete curing equipment.
- Thaws up to 4,500 sq. ft. to a maximum of 1 ft. deep per day or heats up to 6,000 sq. ft. of ground indoors or out
- Available with Liquid-to-Air Heat Xchangers to provide clean, hot air for 120,000 cu. ft. of work space
- 280,000-gross-Btu/hour hydronic heater with 3,000 ft. of heat transfer hose
- Up to 120 hours of continuous run time