Here's a small sampling of the products you'll see on the show floor at the 2005 National Pavement Expo West, Nov. 17-19 in Las Vegas. The show floor will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 18, and from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 19.
- Truck-mounted Macropaver applies all slurry and polymer-modified microsurfacings
- Automatic sequencing provides consistent quality throughout production cycle
- Rugged construction
- Designed to increase advertising response up to 14 times
- Overcome area code confusion
- Own multiple area codes in your state
- Keep customers out of the phone book
Sure Stripe 4000
- Stainless-steel piston pump
- .8-gpm walk-behind pavement striper
- Operator releasable front swivel wheel with Radius Memory
- Gun mounts on any corner of striper
- Room for oversize containers
- 4-hp Honda engine with oil alert
Generation II Magma Series
- 110-, 230-, and 410-gal. capacities
- Superflex III heated hose
- Wand incorporates replaceable aluminum pipe, ball valve construction, and trigger flow control
- Pump is mounted on the back of the unit in a heated cabin
- Clean, grind, or mill concrete and asphalt surfaces, thermoplastics, membranes, epoxy, and other hard or soft materials
- Three times the carbide and three times the cutting power of traditional carbide scarifiers
- Available for all brands
Kut-Rite Mfg. Co.
Diamond Shield Fortifier
- Designed to dry from the bottom up
- Sealer dries "ultra black"
- Improves film strength
- Dries in 2 to 4 hours
- Reduces sand roll out
SGA Global LLC
ProPaver 4400 Series
- Paving widths from 4 to 13 ft.
- 56-hp Isuzu water-cooled diesel engine
- Load-sensing hydraulic system saves on fuel consumption
- Working speeds up to 160 fpm
- Travel speeds up to 320 fpm
- Hydrostatic track drive system includes 13-in.-wide tracks
Bomag Paving Products
Asphalt Paver Rubber Tracks
- Advanced tread rubber compounds designed for high weight loading and to prevent cuts and gouges
- Tread pattern features a high tread to void ratio for a smooth ride and extended service life
- Incorporate extreme, high-density, anti-gouge guide lug rubber compound and reinforced roller path
Bridgestone Industrial Products America, Inc.
- High-frequency compactor has vibration frequency of 4,200 vpm
- Weighs 27,260-lbs.
- 42,070-lb. maximum centrifugal force with a maximum nominal amplitude of .032 in.
- Chamfered, radiused edges on drums prevent drum marking and maintain smooth surfaces
- Dual water spray system
Billy Goat Grazor
- Removes vegetation, debris, and oxidized material and burnishes sidewalls
- 360-degree swiveling 5-in. caster for maximum maneuverability
- 5-position height adjustment, solid steel wire bristles, and 8-in. pneumatic rear tires
Billy Goat Ind. Inc.
NH 400-DX Model
- Ideal for light construction debris pickup
- HFP hydraulic sweeping system
- 4-cu.-yd. hopper
- 81-in. pick-up head
- 109-in. wheel base
- Available on a cab-over diesel chassis
Electric Heat Legend Screed
- Available for the 8500 and 8515 models with an 8- to 15-ft. paving width, and on the 24,000-lb. 8816 model with an 8- to 15.5-ft. paving width
- Features include bull-nose screed plates, angle of attack controls, front-mounted screed extensions, and crown/invert control
Pro Strip Brooms
- Change the main broom without removing the core
- 100% polypropylene plastic-back strips
- Easy to install and replace
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Spiral strip core
United Rotary Brush Corp.
- Pops up after paving
- Withstands truck tires and paving machine tracts
- 3½ in. square by 4¼ in. high
- Allows up to 4½ in. of an asphalt overlay
- Working range between -40° to 450° F
American Highway Products Ltd.
MT Series Gas Rammers
- All models with contoured handles, vibration reduction, and built-in guide handle retainer
- MT-65HA delivers 2,900 lbs. impact force, 3 hp engine, and weighs 152 lbs.
- MT-74FA delivers 3,100 lbs. centrifugal force with 3.5hp engine and weighs 179 lbs.
- MT-84F generates 3,500 lbs. impact force, 3.5-hp engine, and travels up to 36 feet per minute