Now, these plans aren't for everyone. But I am convinced you should at least investigate the idea and program and see how it fits your company. All I know is, after sitting through these presentations, I ask a lot more questions about the cost of products and services before just nonchalantly paying the co-pay.
It's been a long time since you have had a viable option to reduce your annual health insurance cost. You now have an alternative to consider that may allow you to do so, while offering additional benefits to employees without additional costs. This equates to value for all employees - even the healthy ones!
- You may be able to stem the tide of those annual 20% premium increases.
- Offering an additional benefit program (savings portion) makes your job offers more attractive.
- The reduced insurance premiums lower monthly employee contributions.
- Your deductible fund could build to where you can lower the monthly contribution.
- The deductible portion of your insurance cost is not subject to annual insurance industry market adjustments.