Ingersoll-Rand Highway-Class Pavers
The track-mounted 5110 and wheel-mounted 5160 and 5170 pavers feature an auger system that is independent of the conveyor system for optimal material flow.
- Reversible augers and conveyors optional
- 8-foot screed width
- 28-foot maximum paving width
- 13.6-ton hopper capacity for production rates of 719 tph
- 185-hp Cummins Tier II engines
- Hydrostatic direct-traction drive system
- Front-wheel assist on 5160 and two- or four-wheel assist on 5170
Layton D-550 Super-Paver
Layton’s D-550 Super-Paver features a tow-behind design.
- Single-lever controls for independent augers, screed depth and extensions
- Up to 12-foot-wide paving
- Manually adjustable hopper wings
- Dual propane-powered engines
Mauldin Classic 550E Paver
The 550E classic compact paver is available in both crawler and rubber-tire models.
- Extendable augers for laying 6-inch mats to a full 13-foot width without the use of shovels
- Gear-driven steering system
- 23-hp, three-cylinder Kubota water-cooled diesel engine
- Paving speed up to 140 fpm
Salsco Mini-Track Paver
Designed for sidewalks, utility trenches, patching and more, Salsco’s Mini-Track paver can pave 3- to 6-feet wide.
- Hydraulic tracks move in and out
- 10-hp Yanmar diesel engine
- Paving speed of 50 fpm
- Paving thickness of 1/4 to 5 inches
- Hydraulic cut-off plate
- Hydraulic dump box
- 6-foot turning radius
Puckett Bros. 692 Asphalt Paver
The 692 asphalt paver is powered by a 42.5-hp Caterpillar diesel engine.
- 6-ton hopper with 9- to 14-foot extendable screed
- Joystick controls on cylinder functions
- Electronic speed control from zero to 240 fpm
- Ergonomic, operator-friendly design
- 8- to 13-foot model 682 asphalt paver also available
Vögele 2219T Paver
The 2219T features a 190-hp Cummins QSB5.9TAA turbocharged, aftercooled diesel engine.
- Final drive uses two hydraulic motors to deliver four speed ranges with shift-on-the-fly control
- Top travel speed of 10 mph
- 225-cubic-foot hopper capacity
- Augers hydraulically adjust from 4 to 9 inches above the ground
- Fumes extraction system
- Fully proportional feeder system with ultrasonic material level sensors
- Four screed options
- Maximum paving width up to 25 feet 6 inches