Asphalt Reheat Systems Split Box Infrared Heater
The Split Box infrared heater features chambers for 2x4 or 4x4 heat areas.
• 1- to 2-person asphalt repairs with ease
• Working temperature in minutes
Kasi Infrared Pro Heat 2000
The Kasi ProHeat 2000 infrared patching system includes a 48-square-foot Ultra glo pavement heater.
• 2-ton asphalt reclaimer
• Compactor lift
• Tool storage
Trackless Vehicles Infrared Heater/Generator
Trackless Vehicles Ltd. offers infrared asphalt heater/generators as a replacement for traditional propane asphalt heaters.
• Heater can be separated from generator frame in less than 5 minutes when not in use
• 80-hp generator produces 45 kW and 175 amps
Heat Design Infrared Heater Attachment
The Heat Design infrared skid-steer attachment is available in the following deck sizes: 8x4, 8x6, 8x8, 8x12, 8x16.
• Operates on liquid propane
• Vaporizer converts liquid from propane tank into vapor for better utilization
• No batteries or blowers necessary for operation
• Operate from 15 to 50 psi
Marathon HEPR36 Infrared Heater
The Marathon Equipment HEPR36 infrared heater is available in walk-behind or trailer-mounted designs.
• Various sizes and styles available
• For asphalt repairs, seams, high spots, etc.
• Stainless-steel infrared generators
Rosco SPRH-H Chip Spreader
Rosco's SPRH-H chip spreader features 10- to 16-foot spread hoppers.
• Automatic conveyor belts
• Hydrostatic drive and swing-over control console
• Automatic application rate control from operator's station
• Large 3.5-yard receiving hopper
Cimline Generation II Magma Series
Cimline's Generation II Magma Series melter/applicators features 110-, 230- and 410-gallon capacities.
• Superflex III heated hose
• Wand incorporates replaceable aluminum pipe, ball valve construction and trigger flow control
• Pump is mounted on the back of the unit in a heated cabinet
• New hose design, new wand construction and improved external pump design
Etnyre's FWD and QUAD chipspreaders are designed to spread aggregate in the chip seal process.
• Computer-controlled application rates
• Front-wheel or four-wheel drive
• Fixed spread hoppers from 10 to 15 feet
• 148- to 230-hp engines
Bergkamp Slurry Surfacing Equipment
Bergkamp Inc. offers a line of slurry surfacing equipment, from truck-mounted pavers for slurry seal only, to truck-mounted pavers that apply both slurry seal and microsurfacing, to the continuous microsurfacing paver.
• Also offer a full line of support equipment
• Perform start-up services
• The SR10 features an electronic jackshaft, slide-out pugmill for easier cleaning, and an easy load fines feeder
Blacklidge Trackless Bond Coat
This new asphalt emulsion tack coat from Blacklidge Emulsions dries in such a short time, it leaves little opportunity for messy black marks on nearby roads, paint stripes or cars.
• While average tack coats take about 45 minutes to dry, the Trackless Bond Coat is trackless in 4 minutes after a daytime application and trackless at 7 minutes after a night application
• Application rate is the same as other tack coats, and the product can be applied with your regular tack application equipment
NewLife Liquid Pothole Filler
NewLife Surface Solution's liquid pothole filler is a liquid cold pour solution for potholes and cracks for asphalt or concrete pavement.
• Two-part mix is a blend of asphalt and polymers that creates a liquid, rubberized substance
• Can be applied in both warm and cold climates
• Repairs are drivable in 40 minutes
• Available in three sizes
Denver Pavement Maintenance Products
Denver Industrial Sales & Service offers several pavement maintenance products.
• PAVISEAL emulsified asphalt sealcoating
• DISSCO RS-90 asphalt sealcoating
• DISSCO MC, RC, and emulsified asphalts
• DISSCO industrial asphalt coatings
• UPM asphalt patching materials
• UPM - KoldFlo cold-applied crack fillers