Putzmeister BSA 14000
The BSA 14000 trailer-mounted concrete pump features a larger 630-hp Caterpillar diesel engine, allowing for continuous operation at distances exceeding 1,700 ft. vertically.
- 3,190-psi maximum trailer pump pressure with an output of 134 cu. yds. an hour at peak volume
- Capable of handling consistencies down to a zero slump at a maximum 2.5-in. aggregate size
Ehresmann MOR-CRETE 30
The MOR-CRETE 30 concrete pump has a rated capacity of 30 cu. yds./hour with a maximum pressure of 875 psi.
- 73-hp Kubota water-cooled diesel engine
- Standard quick shift of swing valve for surge-free sequencing
- 5- by 30-in. concrete tubes with a 5-in. swing valve allows pumping through 5-in. down to 2-in. line
- Variable volume control
- For concrete pumping, shotcreting, grouting and mud jacking
The Handy-Grout portable grout pump by Airplaco is a hand-operated, self-priming positive piston pump.
- Pumps up to 15 cu. ft. per hour
- Features a lightweight cast assembly, five-gal. polyurethane material hopper, in-line pressure gauge and straight pipe nozzle
Mayco's C-30HDN from Multiquip is a high-performance pump ideal for a variety of shotcrete and grout applications.
- Available with a 46 hp Nissan gas engine or 39-hp Deutz diesel engine
- Hopper located directly above the primary pumping cylinder for more quick and efficient pumping
- Over-sized inlet valving allows pumping of aggregate up to 1/2 in.
- Maximum output of 25 cu. yds. per hour
Schwing S 41 SX Concrete Pump
The S 41 SX three-axle, truck-mounted concrete pump features a four-section Roll and Fold boom with a 120-ft. horizontal reach, over 134-ft. vertical reach and 740-degree boom rotation.
- Super X stabilizers with telescoping, curved front outriggers that extend out for fast, compact setup and retract for efficient space management
Pumpstar City Pump
The City Pump truck-mounted concrete pump features a PS 120 pump cell rated at 120 cu. yds. an hour capacity.
- Can be mounted on a Sterling, Ford, Freightliner, GMC and other suitable chassis of the same class
- Truck engine serves as main power source to drive hydraulic pumps
- Radio remote control with proportional volume control
- Harsh mix hopper with chromium carbide wear parts
The GP-7 hand-operated grout pump from Kenrich is designed for filling hollow metal door frames.
- No electric or air power source needed
- Fills both sides of the doorframe simultaneuosly
- Pumps most types of cementitious grout
- Lightweight and compact