Miller Spreader MB16P
The MB16P power buggy offers strength and durability with its 2- by 9-in. solid-steel frame.
- All six tires filled with SuperFlex gel to eliminate flats
- Available with poly or steel bucket
- Recoil or electric-start 13-hp Honda engine
The LeeBoy LBC-24W concrete curber is designed to give contractors a highly maneuverable, compact curb and gutter machine.
- Can smoothly pour a radius as tight as 24 in., eliminating most hand forming
- Guided by a Top-Con System V electronic grade and steering control system for accurate placement
- Ideal for slipform curb and gutter, alley ribbons and sidewalks up to 4 ft. wide
- Powered by a 37.5-hp diesel engine
Toro Cement Bowl attachment
The cement bowl attachment for Dingo compact utility loaders allows users to easily haul, mix and pour up to 200 lbs. of dry cement.
- Enables operator to pour footings without disturbing existing landscape
- Permits access to areas previously accessible only by hand labor
- Works in conjunction with high-torque or universal swivel auger power head
- Powered by loader's auxiliary hydraulic system
Patz Handy Conveyor
The Patz Handy Conveyor moves sand, gravel, broken concrete, wood and more.
- High capacity
- Compact and portable
Crown CB16P Series buggy
The CB16P Series buggy is powered by a 13-hp Honda engine.
- 16-cu.-ft. capacity
- Cross-link polymer bucket
- Riding platform locks in upright position for walk-behind applications
- 6-in. minimum dump height
Miller Formless M-1000
The M-1000 features closed-loop, variable-displacement track, auger and trimmer drive systems.
- 103-hp John Deere diesel engine
- Microprocessor controls for elevation and steering
- Charging hopper with heavy-duty modular auger
- Standard hydraulic track tensioning system, quick mule mount system and triple grouser track pads
- Optional auxiliary grade sensor assembly, heavy-duty elevation pump upgrade, urethane or steel track pads and hydraulic side shift
Kenrich Products GP-3A
Kenrich Products offers the GP-3A grout pump, an air-powered version of the company's GP-2HD hand-operated model.
- Uses an air cylinder and pneumatic logic to create the pumping action
- Requires only 3 cfm of compressed air at 50 psi
- Maximum output capacity is 5 gpm
- Weighs only 27 lbs.
The FB1000 Mud Buggy can be configured as a stake bed, flat bed or an extended flat bed.
- Standard polyethylene mortar tub can be converted in less than 15 minutes
- Carries up to 10 cu. ft. with a load capacity of 2,500 lbs.
- 13-hp Honda engine
- Lockable, fold-up operator platform
- Extra-large, platform-mounted service brake
- Dual-action dump pedal
Creative Equipment Design
The Curbcat concrete slip-form curb and gutter attachment turns your skid-steer loader into a slip-form paver ready to pour in minutes.
- Automatic control of grade and steering using sensors and string line
- Hydraulic vibrators and cylinders powered by skid-steer hydraulic system
- Quick, easy hookup and disconnect
- Molds changeable in minutes
- Easily transported via pickup or trailer
Ingersoll Rand power buggy
The 16.5-cu.-ft. power buggy from Ingersoll Rand can be used for concrete spreading, demolition debris removal, spot pouring and more.
- Available with either a steel or poly-type tank
- 6 in. of bucket clearance in fully dumped position
- 13-hp. Honda engine
- Electric or recoil start
- Optional foam-filled tires to increase stability
The Cobra Asphalt/Concrete Curber from Salsco, Inc. has nine wheels for stability and a fully enclosed 13-hp Honda engine.
- 6-in. hard-faced steel auger
- Mold housing transfers from side to side
- Variety of standard molds available
- Oversized hopper compatible with standard wheelbarrow