Super Stone Chlorstain
Super Stone Chlorstain is a deep penetrating, acid-based stain that can be used on old and new concrete that has cured for 14 to 28 days.
- Provides permanent color with a marbled and shaded effect giving the appearance of natural stone
- Will not peel, chip or fade
- For residential and commercial use
Stamp Store Rainbow Stain System
The Stamp Store SS Rainbow Stain System has 26 standard water-borne stain colors available, plus custom colors.
- Eight colors correspond with popular acid stains for quick color matching or correction
- Add subtle accents, boldly change your concrete color, or adjust color vitality by varying the pigment-to-base ratio
Triple S acid stains
Triple-S Chemical Products offers a line of concrete acid stains for patios, floors, living rooms, entryways and sidewalks.
- Available in six colors: Burgundy, Blue, Green, Blue-Green, Lime and Brick
Scofield Lithochrome Tintura
Lithochrome Tintura Stain from L.M. Scofield is an environmentally friendly stain that includes vivid reds, yellows, blues, pastel pinks, beiges and grays.
- Penetrates and bonds with porous concrete or cementitious toppings for permanent, nonfading colors
- Durable enough for interior floors, exterior hardscapes and retaining walls
- Compliant with current air quality requirements and does not require acid residue removal and disposal
Nawkaw water-based stain
Nawkaw water-based stain is available in custom colors and textures to simulate the look of natural stone and brick.
- Proprietary staining process for deep penetration into surface
- 25-year product guarantee
- Can be used on precast, tilt-up or cast-in-place concrete
Direct Colors Patina Acid Stains
Direct Colors Patina Acid Stains are highly concentrated with maximum chemical load for the given color.
- Careful inventory control allows freshness to be maintained and concentration to be consistent
- Wide range of color variation can be modified by adding water
Kemiko Stone Tone
Kemiko Stone Tone Stain is designed for interior or exterior use.
- Reacts with concrete to create multihued color variations resembling marble or stone
- Economical, durable and easy to maintain
- Available in eight colors
Increte's Stain-Crete is a permanent chemical stain that turns plain concrete into color tones with the appearance of Italian marble, tile, terracotta and natural stone.
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Available in a variety of natural earth tones
- Will not react to salts, alkali or ultraviolet rays
- Will not peel, chip, crack or fade
Chrome-Etch Acid Stains
Chrome-Etch Acid Stains from Specialty Concrete Products create natural, earth tone color shades that simulate the appearance of real stone or masonry.
- Available in 12 colors
- Ideal for interior floors
- Permanent color effect that won't fade, chip or peel
Decorative Concrete Institute dyes
The Decorative Concrete Institute has released a new series of dyes available in 11 colors.
- Available in Caribbean Blue, Onyx, Royal Blue, Sunbaked Orange, Ruby Red, Forest Green, Sunrise Yellow, Wheat, Tree Bark, Mahogany and Graham Cracker
- All colors are available in water- or solvent-based, except for Caribbean Blue, which is available in only a solvent-based formula