Buddy Rhodes Precast Molds
The Buddy Rhodes Studio has introduced a line of molds for precast concrete at the 2006 World of Concrete.
• Designs based on the award-winning work of Buddy Rhodes
• The first molds available will be for Rhodes’ popular cone table and stools, bathroom vanity with integral sink and a fireplace surround
Decorative Concrete Institute 2-in. blade
The Decorative Concrete Institute has introduced its first tool, a 2-in. diamond blade created for detailed cutting work.
• Designed and tested by DCI president and founder Bob Harris
The HTC 420 can be used for coatings removal, surface preparation and concrete polishing.
• Available in both 110- and 220-volt
• Included in the HTC Superfloor Approved Equipment
• Small and flexible for easy hauling
The Soff-Cut X-150D Deco Prowler is designed for no-hassle cutting of beveled control joints.
• 4.5-hp Robin engine
• Weighs less than 100 lbs.
• Works with the full line of ProEdge beveled blades.
The FossilCrete QuikShot shotcrete machine allows the user to complete vertical concrete applications in less time.
• Pumps up to 1.5 yards per hour
• Portable and user-friendly
• Requires 110 volts and uses 10 cfm of air
• Handles up to 1/4-in. aggregate
Bosch Concrete Surfacing Grinder
Bosch has introduced the 1773AK 5-in. Concrete Surfacing Grinder with a comprehensive dust removal system.
• Exceeds all regulations and recommendations with respect to dust removal
• Weighs less than 6 lbs.
• 10-amp motor
• 11,000 RPM
• Slim, ergonomic barrel design
Super Stone textured mats
Super Stone textured mats give contractors the tools to recreate the look of natural stone, brick or tile.
• Available in more than 100 different patterns
• Designed to be used with Bubblegum Liquid Release or Super Stone powdered release
B&G Equipment sprayer
B&G Equipment Company offers the Model 603 Concrete Professional Sprayer.
• Heavy-density polyethylene tank resists breaking, leaking and corrosion
• Braided, reinforced chemical-resistant hose
• Wide-mouth funnel top for easy filling and pouring
• Shut-off valve with Lock On/Lock Off features
The Kipper surface finisher from Kipper Crete creates a smooth-as-glass countertop finish without grinding.
• Versatile tool can be used on fireplace surrounds, overlays, micro toppings or anywhere a smooth finish is needed
Hudson Industro sprayer
The Hudson Industro stainless steel Spray Thick curing compound sprayer is designed to spray today’s thicker cures and sealants.
• Viton plus seals
• Heavy-duty brass pump
• Epoxy-coated settle pump handle
Kwik Kerb Edgemaster Series 800
The Edgemaster Series 800 concrete curbing machine from Kwik Kerb has a lightweight design and variety of profiles to make it versatile and easy to use.
• Gas or electric
• Slip-steering for tight turn radius
• Few moving parts to reduce maintenance and wear
• Powder coat paint finish and some models are guaranteed against rust
Tygar Mfg. TG1000
The Bengal TG1000 from Tygar can be used for residential or commercial curbing.
• Attains speeds of up to 16 fpm
• More than 16 stamped curb patterns and 20 molds available
Proline concrete tampers
Proline Concrete Tools has upgraded its line of concrete tampers.
• Available in two sizes — 12 by 12 in. and 16 by 16 in.
• Lands flat without cutting into the mat or the concrete
• Flexible coupling at the base absorbs shock
• Handle composed of composite material for lighter weight
Multiquip FCG-1 SlabSaver
Multiquip’s FCG-1 SlabSaver concrete saw is designed for decorative work where inaccuracy is unacceptable.
• Front and rear pointers that ensure a straight line
• Powered by a 6.5 hp Honda GX200 engine
• Cuts up to 3 1/4 in. deep with a 10-in. blade
• 102 lbs.