Devcon Ultra Quartz
Devcon Ultra Quartz is a heavy-duty, premium floor-patching system that is resistant to chemicals as well as abrasion.
- Trowelable to a smooth, nonporous finish
- Compression strength of 9,000 psi
- Can be built up to a thickness of 1 in. on damaged or pitted concrete floors
- Can also be used to repair overhead and vertical surfaces
- Achieves full cure within 16 hours of application
White Lightning Polyurethane Concrete Repair
Krylon Products Group provides White Lightning Polyurethane Concrete Repair, a permanently flexible polyurethane sealant.
- Ability to seal joints up to 1 in. wide
- For interior and exterior use
- Available in 10-oz. fiber cartridge and comes in a concrete gray color
Scofield Texturetop is a cementitious topping for restoring and texturing concrete hardscapes.
- Can be imprinted to replicate appearance of stone, wood or other textures
- For commercial, industrial or residential, interior or exterior use
- Available in a full range of colors
- Offers durability and abrasion resistance
Dayton Superior Sure Finish
Dayton Superior’s Sure Finish is designed to make leveling the imperfections of new and old concrete surfaces simpler and easier.
- High polymer-modified, cement-based product applied from a true feathered edge up to 1/2 in. thick for skim coating and flash patching
- Ideal under VCT, sheet goods, tile, carpet and other materials that require a smooth and uniform surface
NewLife liquid pothole filler
NewLife Surface Solution’s liquid pothole filler is a liquid cold pour solution for potholes and cracks for concrete pavement.
- Two-part mix of polymers and aggregates creates a rubberized surface
- Sticks to concrete, brick, asphalt, tile, etc.
- Designed for use on industrial floors, expansion joints, bridge decks and roads
- Can be applied in both warm and cold climates
- Repairs are drivable in 40 minutes
Mapei Planitop 18
Mapei’s Planitop 18 is a one-component, shrinkage-compensated, fast-setting, cementitious repair mortar that is suited for all interior/exterior horizontal concrete repairs.
- Specially formulated for high-traffic areas, such as bridge decks and parking garages
- Reaches final set in 25 minutes
- High early compressive strength allows traffic to start moving in under an hour
Applied Technologies crack repair
CC 500 and A-Tech Wet from Applied Technologies are designed for crack repairs.
- When cured, form a closed cell foam that prevents water penetration
- Fast curing
Meadow-Crete FNP from W.R. Meadows is a one-component, flowable, shrinkage-compensated, corrosion inhibitor enhanced repair mortar for structural applications.
- Can be formed and poured or pumped
- Low permeability
- Ideal for repair of beams and columns
V-Seal CR Epoxy
V-Seal CR Epoxy from Vanberg Specialized Coatings forms a chemical and wear-resistant barrier in cracked or weak concrete.
- Penetrates and bonds to concrete surfaces without acid etching
- Works as primer for polymer coatings or stand-alone wearing coating
Sherwin-Williams Armorseal ExpressPatch Fast Dry Urethane Patch Kit is a low-odor, waterbased patching material.
- Designed to protect concrete from thermal shock, impact, corrosion and abrasion
- May be applied directly to damp concrete
- Suitable for use in USDA-inspected facilities
Lily CD15 concrete crack repair
Lily CD15 concrete crack repair epoxy can penetrate voids as narrow as .002 in.
- A full day of instruction in the field under someone who has done injection for at least 20 years is included with the purchase of a CD15 dispenser
Quikrete Concrete Resurfacer
Quikrete Concrete Resurfacer renews spalled, aged and cracked concrete surfaces indoors and outdoors.
- Can be sprayed, pumped, poured or broom-applied
- Can handle foot traffic after 24 hours and vehicle traffic after 48 hours
- One 40 lb. bag will cover approximately 20 sq. ft. at a 1/4-in. thickness
- No special curing or sealer is required
Roadware 10-minute Concrete Mender
Roadware’s 10-minute Concrete Mender repairs cracks and spalls in concrete by penetrating deep into concrete surfaces and clinging to aggregate within the concrete.
- Applies at a viscosity less than 8 cps and will absorb into concrete faster than water due to a surface tension one-third of water
- May be applied at a wide temperature range — from below 20 degrees F to more than 100 degrees F — without modification