- Incorporates many new features, including more flexible data analysis setup and automation and a completely new test type
- New analysis routines have been built into the software, including a new template wizard, improved model fitting capabilities, Time Temperature Superposition (TTS) analysis, and new data manipulation routines
- Extended language support with English, French, German and Spanish language versions available as standard, and the capacity for reconfiguration to support most major European languages
Troxler Enhanced RoadReader Plus Model 3451
Troxler Electronic Laboratories has added the Enhanced RoadReader Plus Model 3451 to its line of nuclear moisture density gauges.
- Measures moisture and density of soils, aggregate, asphalt and concrete
- On-board Global Positioning System (GPS) and a wireless Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) user interface
- Density readings can be measured from 2 to 12 inches using the direct transmission method, or 1 to 4 inches with the backscatter method
- Moisture readings can be read up to 11 inches from the surface of the test material
Engineering Developments Co. offers the gyratory testing machine (GTM), a combination compaction and simple-shear testing machine for use with cylindrical specimens of soils and base course materials as well as asphalt mixes.
- Designed so plastic deformation or rutting can be simulated and predicted independently of voids criteria
- Determines optimum binder content for a required wheel load service
- Provides independent verification of SHRP superpave and other mix design results
Slip Asphalt Depth Gauge
With the asphalt depth gauge from Slip Industries, there's no need to step onto hot asphalt to test asphalt depth or curb height.
- Lubricated gauge will not pull on asphalt or leave large holes
- Lube oil will not contaminant asphalt
- Probe cleaned each time its retracted back into the tool
Geneq Micro-Deval Apparatus
Geneq's Micro-Deval Apparatus evaluates the abrasion in presence of water for coarse and fine aggregates.
- Tests the resistance of fine and coarse aggregates to degradation by abrasion
- Available models include the one, two or three tier
- Standard with jars, balls, timer and magnet
- Available with electronic controller