More important than quiet operation, the new impactor circuit has surpassed established goals for Stavola Contracting. It continues to eliminate extremely high overtime costs and improves the operation's productivity to keep pace with demand.
If demand requires, Stavola has plenty of room to boost production. "We are extremely pleased with our new Eagle Crusher impactor and crushing circuit. The UM69 has helped us to save approximately $0.40 per ton in overtime costs alone, and its performance has exceeded our expectations."
Vermeer T1055/T1255 Terrain Levelers
The T1055/T1255 Terrain Levelers can work in applications such as surface mining, over-burden removal, road construction/reconstruction and soil remediation.
- T1255 has a 600-hp CAT engine and is capable of cutting 12 feet wide and 27 inches deep in one pass
- T1055 has a 425-hp Cat engine and can cut 11 feet wide and 24 inches deep in a single pass
- Tilting cutter drum with two-direction leveling
Roadtec RX-900 Cold Planer
The RX-900 cold planer is available with an 860-hp Caterpillar or optional 950-hp Cummins diesel engine.
- Three- or four-track assemblies
- Cuts 14 inches deep and from 7 feet 2 inches to 12 feet 6 inches wide
- 42-inch front load-out conveyor
- Hydrostatic drive for propulsion and conveyor system
- Working speeds up to 128 fpm
- Proportional joystick controlled steering with coordinated, crab, front-only and rear-only modes
Grasan KR1010 Compact Rubble Plant
Grasan's KR1010 compact rubble plant sets up in 15 minutes and operates in tight quarters.
- Hazemag primary impact crusher with 25-inch high by 40-inch wide feed opening
- Crushes up to 150 tph
- 240-hp John Deere diesel engine
- Variable-speed heavy-duty grizzly feeder
- Transports over the road fully assembled
Dillman Incline Recycle System
The recycle system from Dillman Equipment can be added to batch or drum plants.
- Rugged, all-welded construction with single or multiple bin arrangements
- Large capacity bins feature sidewalls with 32" x 24" gate openings and large capacity 36-inch feeder
- Portable, stationary or skid mount arrangements equipped with various screens, grizzlies, optional lump breaker, bin extenders belt scales, AC, DC, and eddy current drive package systems
Reliable Asphalt In-Line Recycle Systems
Reliable Asphalt Products offers a line of in-line recycle systems.
- Portable or stationary arrangements complete with all the necessary components to provide recycle capability at any type of plant
- Includes a large capacity recycle bin with grizzly and troughing feeder conveyor
- Lump breaker features 250-tph capabilities, counter-rotating floating rotors and replaceable hardened steel teeth with chrome-carbide tips
Marini MP 2100 Cold Mill
The MP 2100 cold milling machine has a 6-foot 6-inch cutting drum width and a milling depth to 12 in.
- Cutting drum mechanically driven
- Interchangeable tool holders
- PLC with CAN-BUS technology provides real-time control of major machine functions
- 598-hp diesel engine
Terex/CMI PR950 Roto-Mill
The PR950 Roto-Mill Pavement Profiler makes cuts up to 15 inches deep with a standard full-lane cutting width of 86 inches at working speeds reaching 170 fpm.
- 950-hp Cummins six-cylinder diesel engine
- Power-band, V-belt direct-drive system
- Quick-mount cutter design with optional 150-inch cutting drum
- Four steering modes
- 42-inch high-capacity conveyor swings 60 degrees to the left or right of center
- Three- or four-track designs
Bomag MPH362 Asphalt Recycler/Soil Stabilizer
Bomag's MPH362 rear-wheel drive asphalt recycler/soil stabilizer is powered by a 360-hp Cummins N14 water-cooled diesel engine.
- 187-fpm maximum working speeds
- Automatic Power Adjustment System (APA) automatically adjusts forward travel speeds to match application and material being processed
- Three rotor configurations
- 12-inch maximum cutting depth with recycler rotor; 14 inches with stabilizer rotor; 21 inches with deep stabilizer model
Marini MP 1300 Cold Milling Machine
Marini's MP 1300 cold milling machine has a cutting width of 51 inches and a cutting depth of 12 inches.
- For removing old or damaged roads
- Front-loading foldable conveyor
- Cutting drum is mechanically driven through V-belts
- Interchangeable tool holders
- Center-position drum allows the operator to steer the rear tracks in order to reduce curve radius and mill near curbs