Braking systems of the new roller include spring-applied, hydraulically released disc brakes actuated hydrostatically via the forward-reverse lever, mechanically via a foot pedal or manually-operated parking lever or via an emergency stop button on the control panel.
Hamm HD 10 and HD 10K Compactors
The HD 10 and HD 10K asphalt compactors feature a 39-inch-wide double drum.
- HD 12K combination model includes four smooth tires across rear
- 5,805 pounds of centrifugal force
- 31.5-hp engines
- Traveling speed of 6.5 mph
Shannon Chastain BASIC Model 700
The 1 1/2- to 3-ton BASIC Model 700 pneumatic roller features a 7-wheel design that provides more compaction than 9-wheel machines in its class.
- Hydrostatic drive and power steering
- 28-hp Kubota diesel engine
- Wheels oscillate independently
Multiquip V30-4 Roller
Multiquip's V30-4 single-drum vibratory roller features 3,730 pounds of centifugal force.
- 4,400 vpm
- 30-inch-wide drum
- Three engine options: 10-hp Yanmar diesel, 11-hp Robin gasoline engine and 11-hp Honda gasoline engine
- Customized transport hooks that allow the operator to easily load the unit on the tailgate of a dump truck
MMD PavingPro 270
MMD Equipment offers the PavingPro 270 compact vibratory ride-on roller by Sakai.
- ProDrive Hubs enclosed within the drums
- 13-inch curb clearance and zero overhang on both ends
- ProRide double-drum suspension system
- 18-hp Honda GX610 easy start engine
- 50-gallon frame-enclosed water tank
- 34 percent gradeability
- All-steel construction
Beuthling Compaction Equipment
Beuthling offers 14 different static and vibratory, rigid frame and articulated models.
- Models range from 1 to 5 tons
- B105 static, rigid-frame compactor features a 16-hp twin-cylinder gas engine, hydrostatic internal drum drive, hydraulic power steering and heavy formed drums with non-marking edges
Sakai CV550 Track-Driven Compactor
The CV550 track-driven vibratory soil compactor is able to climb up to 45-degree slopes while compacting.
- Generates 61,729 pounds of centrifugal force or 917 pounds per linear inch of total applied force over its 84-inch drum
- 110-inch blade
- 156-hp Isuzu liquid-cooled, direct-injection diesel engine
- Combination of hydrostatic, mechanical foot and multiple wet-disc brakes
Ingersoll-Rand DD-158HFA Compactor
The DD-158HFA double-drum compactor features SMART technology, offering eight amplitude settings that are automatically adjusted to the highest frequency for the specified amplitude.
- Maximum centrifugal force of 44,120 pounds
- Vibration frequency from 2,500 to 3,400 vpm
- 33,810-pound operating weight
- 185-hp Cummins six-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine
- 59-inch drum diameter with an 84-inch rolling width
Rol-Mol 203/304 Rollers
The Rol-Mol models 203 and 304 rollers are powered by Briggs & Stratton gas engines or Kohler diesel engines.
- Rolls asphalt slick with no roller marks
- Full compaction as close as 1 inch to wall or curb
- Hydrostatic drive in one forward/reverse lever
- Rear drums 38- to 40-inch-wide
- Split front steering drums with scrapes
- Epoxy coated water tank
- Flo-Jet water pumps and sprayers optional
Wacker RD 27 Series
This 2.5-ton class ride-on roller series includes two models featuring 39.4- (RD 27-100) and 47.2-inch (RD 27-120) drums.
- Dual vibration frequencies
- Throttle level controls exciter frequency in each drum, adjusting centrifugal force to the high or low position
- Ergonomic design with improved visibility and vibration-isolated operator's station
- Single, hydraulic control lever with built-in vibration control
Bomag BW120AD-4 Roller
The Bomag BW120AD-4 tandem vibratory roller is powered by a 33.7-hp, three-cylinder water-cooled Kubota diesel engine.
- Operating weight of 5,732 pounds
- 47.2-inch-wide drums
- Maximum centrifugal force of 10,125 pounds
- Choice of two vibration frequencies, 3,300 and 4,200 vpm,
- Maximum working speed in high frequency is 4 mph
Dynapac's new CC900G offers an operating weight of 1.5 tons.
- Air-cooled 20-hp Honda gas engine
- 50-gallon water tank
- Maintenance-free steering hitch and steering cylinder
- Spacious operator's platform with ergonomically positioned step
- Sliding operator's seat with safety switch
- Towing eyelet, front and rear
- Fail-Safe breaks on both drum drives
- Vibration on front drum
- Propulsion in both drums
- Warning lights for brakes and hydraulic oil temperature
- High clearance adjacent to the edge of the drum on both sides