Caterpillar AP-655C Asphalt Paver
The AP-655C 8-foot rubber-track asphalt paver incorporates the Mobil-trac system undercarriage, combining the traction and flotation benefits of a crawler with the mobility, speed and ride characteristics of a wheel-type paver.
- 40,800-pound operating weight
- 174-hp Caterpillar 3056E ATAAC diesel engine
- Steering/propel controller
- Material-handling system utilizes a controller to precisely control augers and feeders, calibrate and monitor the system
- Choice of Extend-A-Mat 8-16B or AS2251 screed
Cedarapids 300 Series Pavers
Terex Roadbuilding's Cedarapids 300 Series Tier II commercial pavers offer paving widths from 8 feet to 18 feet 4 inches, depending on screed model.
- 352 rubber-tire model provides a 366-fpm paving speed, while the 362 rubber track version has speeds up to 205 fpm
- Production capacities up to 758 tph
- 165-hp Cummins 6BTAA5.9L in-line six-cylinder Tier II diesel engine with Tier II muffler that lowers noise levels by 3 dB(A)
- Revamped cooling system with a single-width, triple-element radiator and variable-speed cooling fan
Layton D-550 Super-Paver
The Layton D-550 Super-Paver features a tow-behind design.
- Single-lever controls for independent augers, screed depth, and extensions
- Up to 12-foot-wide paving
- Manually adjustable hopper wings
- Dual propane-powered engines
Gehl 1648 Power Box Paver
The 1648 Power Box is designed with commercial and municipal applications in mind.
- Two fully extendable screed options
- Paving widths from 8 to 13 feet and a paving depth to 6 inches
- Powered by a 41-hp Isuzu diesel
- Dual-speed hydrostatic drive system
- Compact 8-foot 6-inch width
- Standard propane heating system
Roadtec's RP155 asphalt paver is designed to work in all types of subgrades and paving applications.
- 155-hp John Deere diesel engine
- 8-foot electrically heated vibratory screed
- Hydraulically raised engine hood
- Goodyear rubber tracks
LeeBoy 8816 Asphalt Paver
The LeeBoy 8816 5,000-pound, 130-hp track-mounted asphalt paver is designed for road and commercial applications.
- 8- to 15.5-foot heat and vibrating Legend screed system
- Dual operator stations
- 10-ton receiving hopper
- Independent sonic auger and conveyor system
Dynapac F 25, F 30 Pavers
Dynapac's F 25 paves from 8 feet 2 inches to 26 feet with a 1,700-tph flow-through capacity, while the F30 has a 2,400-ton capacity and paving widths from 9 feet 10 inches to 25 feet.
- 135- and 200-hp six-cylinder Cummins engines
- Outboard auger drive system features two separate, independent, hydraulically driven augers with infinitely variable speed control
- Separate slat and auger drives allow cutoff of material while spreading material evenly in front of the screed
Mauldin 1750-C Super Paver
The Mauldin 1750-C Super Paver from Calder Brothers Corp. has been redesigned to save fuel, labor, and asphalt with increasing control.
- 4,100-pound Symphony screed with four augers
- 80-hp John Deere diesel engine
- 7.5-ton hopper capacity
- 8-foot to 16-foot mat with 6-inch depth
- Paves up to 140 fpm
Vogele America 780 WB Asphalt Paver
The 780 WB rubber-tired asphalt paver is now available with a front-mounted, electric-heated, 8- to 13.5-foot EZ III screed.
- High-production feeder and conveyor system
- Paving widths from 8 to 17.5 feet
- 110-hp Cummins 4BT3.9 turbocharged diesel engine
- 190-cubic-foot hopper capacity
- Measures 17 feet long with an 8-foot 6-inch inside turning radius
- 12-mph top travel speed
Salsco Mini Asphalt Paver
Salsco's Mini asphalt paver paves widths from 36 inches to 6 feet.
- Paves highway shoulders, bike and park paths, utility trenches, highway, patching, golf cart paths, carports, guardrail aprons and walkways
- Removable side panels
- Free-floating, adjustable screed
- Forward and reverse hydrostatic drive
Puckett Bros. 692 Asphalt Paver
The 692 asphalt paver is powered by a Caterpillar 42.5-hp diesel engine.
- 6-ton hopper with 9- to 14-foot extendable screed
- Joystick controls on cylinder functions
- Electronic speed control from zero to 240 fpm
- Ergonomic, operator-friendly design
- 8- to 13-foot model 682 asphalt paver also available
Ingersoll-Rand 3020 Asphalt Paver
The 15,500-pound 3020 commercial paver has an 8-ton hopper and a low, 21.5-inch hopper bed (without poly pads).
- 73-hp liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine
- 8- to 13-foot V-3 Xtend-a-Screed
- Vertical tow-point adjustment for more efficient grade control
- Independent washdown system standard
- Outboard track design