SealMaster Storage Tanks
SealMaster's heated asphalt storage tanks are designed for paving grade asphalts, roofing asphalts and asphalt emulsion.
- 1/4-inch plate steel construction
- 4-inch-thick mineral wool insulation
- Thermostatically controlled
- Can be customized
AESCO/Madsen Storage Tanks
AESCO/Madsen manufactures a complete line of stationary, portable and vertical apshalt storage tanks.
- Capacities range from 10,000 to 30,000 gallons
- Thoroughly insulated with an aluminum cover
- Mounted on a rugged structural underframe
- Engineered to meet contractor's requirements
- Can be supplied with unitized electric heat, coiled or direct-fired systems
- Automatic temperature controls, hi-level and low-level shutoffs and optional tank mixers
Heatec Vertical Tanks
Heatec's vertical tanks are insulated 6 inches on the sides, 6 inches on the top and 3 inches on the bottom.
- Insulation has an R-value of 17 at an asphalt temperature of 300 degrees F
- High- and low-limit switch inside tank features a three-way control valve with electric actuator; if asphalt temperature falls to a preset level, the agitator will not operate, which prevents the mixer motor from burning up or breaking the shaft or impellers
- Models are available in capacities ranging from 10,000 to 35,000 gallons
Burke Vertical Tanks
Burke Heating System's vertical tanks offer a smaller footprint than horizontal tanks.
- Manufactured with a square top much like silos, allowing 30 percent more working area on top of the tank
- Skids are on tanks to allow the bottoms to be insulated
- Pre-piped suction and drain to easily empty the tanks when changing liquids
E.D. Etnyre Vertical Tanks
Etnyre vertical tanks are designed for filling smaller street patcher and maintenance-type units.
- Units offer a 7,000-gallon capacity, gravity discharge and fully automatic electric heat controls
- Insulated and jacketed
- Electric-driven emulsion agitation system
- Optional electric pumping system available
Hotmix Split Asphalt Tank
The HMI 30,000-gallon split asphalt tank includes a mixing package for each side of the split tank.
- 2,000,000-Btu hot oil heater is mounted on the gooseneck
General Combustion Hy-Way Tanks
Hy-Way asphalt and polymer tanks are designed for complex liquid storage requirements.
- Vertical, horizontal or portable configurations
- Capacities from 1,000 to 50,000 gallons
- Large heat exchange coil surface
- Serpentine and helical coil designs
- 4 inches of fiberglass insulation to maintain optimum operating temperature
- "Hard hat" cap design prevents damage to the tank surface and allows easy access to the coil through a 20-inch, quick-opening manhole with energy vent
- Safety suction system prevents the liquid level from dropping below the heating coil, yet allows complete emptying of the tank
- Internal vent and overflow system prevents overfilling and condensing vapors from collecting in the insulation during truck unloading
Reliable Asphalt Products Storage Systems
Reliable Asphalt Products offers a full line of liquid asphalt and emulsion storage systems.
- 1,000 to 1,000,000-gallon capacities
- Liquid AC and emulsion systems are fully capable of handling straight AC, PMAC and Superpave mix designs
- Available in portable, stationary, skid mount and vertical arrangements with options for hot oil heat, electric and direct-fired systems
- Temperature controllers and optional agitation systems are also available
- Built UL-approved with the steel components and wrapped with industrial strength insulation and a heavy-duty stucco skin
- Coil surface for maximum heat transfer
- Internal and external ladders
Asphalt Drum Mixers (ADM) offers several styles of asphalt tanks.
- Direct-fired units are available in 10,000- to 30,000-gallon capacities at 450 to 600 Btu/hour and come standard with submersible firing tubes and scavenger coils
- Coiled with hot oil heater units are available in 15,000 to 30,000-gallon capacities and come standard with 1,000,000 Btu/hour heater and serpentine coils
- Both types include optional portability packages and multi-fuel burners
Meeker HCS Heating Capsule
Meeker Equipment Co. offers the HCS heating capsule system, which is a fully integrated system incorporating normal storage tank features plus the exclusive fuel oil manifold system.
- Heats reclaimed oils for utilization
- Unique design provides a reservoir of preheated oil at the designated set point resulting in tighter temperature control
- Tank is ruggedly constructed with flanged fittings, '-inch steel base and sidewalls
- Heating capsule with fuel manifold portion can be sold as a new system complete with tank or as a retrofit to existing storage system
Dillman Equipment Inc. manufactures a complete line of liquid AC handling equipment.
- Stationary, portable, skid mount and vertical configurations
- 15,000- to 35,000-gallon capacities
- All steel construction with double welded seams
- Heavy grade insulation
- Dent-resistant stainless-steel skin
- Optional agitation systems for special mix design requirements
- Factory installed level indicator
- Top access manhole with OSHA ladders, handrails and walkways
BDM Engineering Tanks
BDM offers stationary or portable asphalt tanks featuring heavy construction.
- Three types are available: direct fired, coiled or electric
- Capacities range from 10,000 to 30,000 gallons
PHCo flanged Immersion Heater
Process Heating Co. (PHCo) offers a new heater that is designed for tanks, large vats and reservoirs.
- Standard 150- or 300-pound flange for mounting
- Exclusive heating elements allow the elements to be serviced or replaced without draining the tank
- Low watt density keeps the element sheath temperature low, reducing the chance of coking or heater build-up
- Flange and heater tubes are made of either mild- or stainless-steel depending on the application
- Supplied with custom, U.L.-listed control panels integrally mounted and wired to the heaters or without controls
- Kilowatt ratings up to 1000 kW
- Watt density up to 200 watts per square inch
- Immersion length up to 20 feet