Deere Utility Loader
John Deere utility loaders feature a solid-state electrical distribution system.
- Sealed/backlit switch module
- Monitors deliver detailed diagnostic messages
- New fuel system
Komatsu WA150-5 Wheel Loader
Komatsu introduces the WA150-5 wheel loader featuring a 96-hp Komatsu engine.
- 17,295-pound operating weight
- 16,314-pound breakout force
- Hydrostatic transmission with variable shift control system
John Deere J-Series
The J-Series includes the 724J, 744J and 824J equipped with a general purpose bucket to meet every need from 4 to 6 cubic yards.
- 40-degree articulation
- Spin control system
- Smart shift technology adjusts clutch pressure by sensing speed and load
- 4.75- to 6.2-cubic-yard bucket capacities
- 31,742- to 43,228-pound bucket breakout
- 241- to 316-hp John Deere PowerTech Tier II diesel engines
The 135ZIV-2 wheel loader is quipped with a 720-hp Cummins QST30 engine with PowerBoost.
- Prelube-started, automatic transmission
- Dual-Z linkage
- 12.8-cubic-yard spade nose bucket
- Optional Cummins INSITE, ride control, quick-change oil system, counterweight and high lift arms
New Holland Super Boom Skid Steers
The LS Series includes six models of skid steers equipped with the Super Boom vertical lift linkage.
- 32- to 83-gross-hp diesel engines
- 1,250- to 2,800-pound operating loads
- Operating weights from 4,395 to 7,860 pounds
- Optional hydraulic mount plate allows operator to exchange attachments from the seat
- Pick Up 'n Go universal attachment system
JCB 190 and 1110 Robots
The 80-hp 190 Robot has a 1,985-pound operating capacity, while the 92-hp 1110 Robot is rated at 2,426 pounds.
- Available with high-drive rubber track systems
- Single loader arm is mounted in a low-level, single tower on the right-hand side of the machine
- Greater visibility with unhindered view to the rear and both sides of the loader
- Specially designed ROPS and FOPS canopy or cabs with side door entry
Caterpillar 268B Skid Steer Loader
The high flow XPS hydraulic system featured on this machine is a load-sensing, pressure-compensating system that delivers maximum power regardless of work tool speed or load.
- 7,995-pound operating weight
- 2,700-pound rated operating capacity
- 76-hp Cat 3044C diesel engine
- Hydraulic power at 33 gpm and 4,060 psi
Liebherr Wheel Loaders
The L538, L544, L564 and L580 feature 27,300- to 54,555-pound operating weights, tipping loads from 19,850 to 39,360 pounds and power ratings from 162 to 261 hp.
- Advanced hydrostatic travel drive
- Tractive force control and standard limited-slip differentials
- Standard features include a ROPS/FOPS cab, adjustable steering column and seat and joystick bracket
Case XT Skid Steers
The XT family of skid steers includes seven models ranging from 60 to 85 hp with lift capacities from 1,500 to 3,650 pounds with counterweight.
- Ride control
- Swing-away excavator-style hand controls and optional Case options-control panel on the 40XT through 70XT models
- Optional 3,000-psi high-flow hydraulic system with flows up to 40 gpm available on all models