I would encourage you to help make NAPSA stronger by participating in leadership on one of the many committees. Your ideas are important and your help is not only needed but welcomed. Our 2012 Board of Directors election was just completed and NAPSA has added some wonderful talent to the Board. Listed below is the incoming Board of Directors:
- Jim Larko – Katsam Enterprises
- Ken Lindsey – Commercial Power Sweep, Inc.
- Carl Barton – Aardvark Sweeping Services
- Gregg Blair – Superior Tire and Rubber Company
- Mark Carter – Bill’s Sweeper Service
- Gabe Vitale – C & L Sweeper Service Corp.
- Debbie Jacketta – Jacketta Sweeping Service
- Ron Lichtenstein – Algonquin Sweeping and Striping Company
- Jim Dodson – Midwest Industrial Service
- Sylvia Richards - Asphalt Enterprises, Inc.
- Frank Chulick - Stewart-Amos Sweeper Co.
- Tracy Day - Nite-Hawk Sweepers
- Bryan Young – Tymco
- Robert Faulhaber – Schwarze Industries
- Frank Chulick – Stewart Amos Sweeper Company
We would like to thank Chris Crews of Schwarze Industries for going through the election process. Due to commitment changes, Chris has stepped down but nominated Robert Faulhaber of Schwarze Industries as his replacement. Robert has graciously agreed and the Board voted to accept his nomination. Thank you to every person agreeing to work toward the betterment of the industry.