The Dragon asphalt mixer is a self-contained road repair system that allows contractors and municipalities to transport, heat, mix and convert asphalt millings into hot asphalt patch material while in the field.
- 500,000-BTU fixed propane-fired burner capable of heating 650 lbs. of material to 350° F in less than 10 minutes
- Automated and controlled from a central command center on the curb side of a 16- or 18-ft. trailer
- Can be used to heat 650 lbs. of material in less than 10 minutes
- Can also recycle chunks of old raw road material
- Hydraulically driven and controlled
- Intelligent power management system
- Onboard carrying capacity of 3,500 to roughly 4,000 lbs.