ShiftPlanning's mobile application provides managers and employees fast access to schedules and messages on their mobile devices.
Construction managers can view and manager schedules including creating and edition shifts as well as use GPS to track and verify employees have clocked in at their locations.
The ShifPlanning mobile app features automatic shift reminders 60 minutes and 24 hours prior to work times.
Managers can manage and edit schedules as well as communicate with employees or entire departments through a message wall or private messages.
ShiftPlanning's mobile application provides managers and employees fast access to schedules and messages on their mobile devices. Employees can use the app to access their schedules so they always know when and where they are scheduled to work.
This mobile workforce management app incorporates all the key functionality of ShiftPlanning’s web-based desktop application with the advantage of being able to access the information immediately and remotely by mobile device.
App features for managers:
- View and manage schedules including creating and editing shifts
- View and manage staff including adding and editing employees
- Use GPS tracking to verify employee clock location
- Communicate with the message wall or send messages to employees or entire departments
- Edit settings and update business details
App features for employees:
- View schedules to find out when they work
- SMS reminders give employees less chance to misread or forget shifts
- Automatic shift reminders 60 minutes and 24 hours prior to work times
- Notifications related to shift trades, open shifts and more
- Pick up shifts: check for and pick up available shifts
- View staff message board and private messages
- Clock in and out from the field and schedule specifying field locations
- View time-sheets
- Edit profile settings