Gates new MegaSys product line now includes nine, constant pressure hoses that have the smallest bend radius of any SAE-equivalent hose in the industry.
The Gates spiral-wire and wire-braid hoses can be bent up to one-third the SAE specification, thereby saving overall hose assembly length and cost by as much as 60%.
MegaSys hoses also:
- Simplify hose selection with constant pressure ratings
- Save overall hose assembly length
- Facilitate easier plumbing and routing in tight applications
- Require fewer bent tube fittings
- Lower inventory requirements
- Feature either MegaTuff or XtraTuff abrasion-resistant hose covers
Two leak-free fitting designs are available:
- Gates MegaCrimp coupling for one- and two-wire braid hydraulic hoses, and
- GlobalSpiral couplings for four- and six-spiral wire hoses up to 8,000 psi
Each hose has a distinctive, color-coded layline that indicates the hose trade name, size and pressure, SAE, EN or DIN standard, and USMSHA flame resistance compliance.
- P.O. Box 5887
- 1551 Wewatta Street
- Denver, CO 80217-5887
- Phone: 303-744-1911
- Toll Free:
- Website: http://www.gates.com/hydraulics
Want to know more about Gates Corporation Get Info Now