These high-powered, low-profile solar LED flasher lights help crews, motorists and passersby identify dangerous obstructions in a wide range of settings.
- Fully sustainable and offer visibility for up to one mile in any location where power is unavailable
- Provide optimal visibility under adverse conditions including storms, dust and vibrations,
- Charge fully in as few as six hours and can run for up to 120 hours before a recharge is needed
- Light projects perpendicular to the lamp for easier identification from further distances
- Impact-modified acrylic housing withstands UV light degradation and is suited for use on rugged jobsites in the harshest environments
- LEDs available in amber and red to accommodate diverse applications
- Can be mounted securely on any surface, including equipment, using the Click Bond adhesive-bonded mount