At CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020, John Deere launched grade management solutions ,including factory-integrated solutions, across five product categories: motor graders, crawler dozers, excavators, skid steers and compact track loaders.
- John Deere simplified its industry-leading solutions portfolio into two categories, entry-level and premium, leveraging a flexible approach so operators can easily transition from one level to the next depending on their business needs
- The entry-level solutions are well-suited for users who are new to technology and for those looking to establish a foundation for grade management in their machines
- Crawler Dozers — Optional SmartGrade™ ready with slope control will be available on select K- and L-Series crawler dozers, which makes grading easier by automatically maintaining the blade angle without the need for an external laser or GPS reference
- Motor Graders — The SmartGrade ready GP-Series motor graders feature standard cross slope, which makes it easier to maintain a consistent slope by automatically controlling one side of the blade
- Excavators — The 210G LC, 350G LC and 470G LC excavators feature several entry-level options. The 2D or 3D grade guidance options provide operators with the elevation and position of the bucket cutting edge inside the comfort of the cab. The new SmartGrade ready 2D control option offers control of the cutting edge relative to a target plane
- Compact Track Loaders and Skid Steers — The 330G and 332G skid steers and the 331G and 333G compact track loaders can be equipped with optional on-board grade indication, which provides the operator with an accurate readout of the cross slope and main fall slope of the machine