The Oracle Construction Intelligence Cloud Advisor, part of the Oracle Construction Intelligence Cloud Service suite, provides predictive intelligence to improve decision-making at all levels of an organization.
- Helps to identify potential risks and inefficiencies early in the construction process
- Uses data from the Primavera scheduling solution to predict project delays and help organizations determine appropriate corrective actions
- Can help create better estimates, identify the impact of predicted delays on downstream activities and improve the scheduling process to increase productivity
- Enables a project team to work with in-house scheduling teams and supply chain partners to manage risk and mitigate factors that can cause delays
- Can be used to determine whether similar delays have happened on past projects to identify the root causes and fix issues systematically
- Re-trainable machine learning models improve in accuracy over time as they learn from an organization's experiences