The LT52 point and crossline laser combines a five-beam laser pointer with a crossline laser to eliminate the need to purchase and carry two different laser tools.
- Can be used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustic ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiling, finish carpentry and 90° squaring
- Can be configured with the optional Spectra Precision HR220 line receiver for short-range exterior general leveling and alignment tasks
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- Bright points and cross lines can be seen in almost all interior working conditions
- Round, focused points enable easy marking and are visible up to 200 ft. away
- Cross beams offer a wide 210° fan angle that intersects the side and overhead points
- Includes a durable housing and is specified to withstand a 3-ft. drop test