The Sakai GW754 vibratory pneumatic tire roller is widely versatile for various types of materials from hot mix asphalt (HMA) mixes to soils.
- Vibrating tires massage materials dynamically and compact them more uniformly which helps to cut operating cost on job site by the versatility and high compactive efforts
- Tier 4 final Kubota V3800 turbo charged engine, rated at 110 hp and equipped passive regeneration
- Traveling speed of 7.5 mph
- 2400 vpm and four amplitude settings, which are changeable on the fly
- Smaller size of machine, weighing 22,440 lbs., vs. static pneumatic tire roller which weighs 55,000 lbs.
- Single-seat operator station layout with 180° of easy-rotation
- GW754 as it has a maximum of 45 dB at 50 ft. on the maximum amplitude setting for quiet compaction operations required for bridge deck and in residential area
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Sakai GW754 Vibratory Pneumatic Roller