The double drum and combi versions of CC1300VI & CC1400VI were designed to meet the commercial and highway paving industry’s tough conditions. By keeping the operator in mind, it results in a robust, comfortable and modern machine producing the best compaction result.
- 37 kW/50 hp T4f Kubota engine with ECO mode
- Features high frequency compaction with the possibility to choose between dual frequencies (3,240/2,940 vpm’s) depending on different conditions and applications.
- Dual amplitude (0.02”/0.007”) function is also available as an option for even more flexibility to compact different layer thickness
- Optional dual amplitudes and dual edge pressers.
- Optional asphalt temperature meter to ensure compaction is done at the right temperature interval
- Other optional equipment includes: front right mounted edge presser/edge cutter, dual front right and left edge presser/edge cutter, and an optional rear mounted chip spreader
- Available in a combi-version with four static rubber wheels at the rear