The 825TKL mini track loader is powered by a 25-net-hp Kubota D1105 three-cylinder, Tier 4 diesel engine and has a rated operating capacity of 800 lbs. at 35% of tipping capacity.
- Track carriages uses two sets of articulated rollers to absorb impact and traverse smoothly over obstacles and uneven ground
- Includes spring tensioner plus a secondary hydraulic tensioning system to maintain correct track tension in reverse
- lectric-over-hydraulic drive control system provides smooth, effortless control of ground drive functions
- Achieves ground drive speeds of up to 5.1 mph in forward and 3.6 mph in reverse
- Ground pressure of 4.6 to 5.9 psi depending on track size (180 or 230mm)
- Universal attachment plate allows use of industry standard quick-change attachments
- Cab-over design of upper frame provides easy access to the engine, hydraulic pumps and other components