The 8,055-lb. T595 vertical lift path compact track loader has a 2,200-lb. rated operating capacity (35% of tip load) and a 119-in. lift height to hinge pin.
- 74-hp Tier 4-compliant, transversely mounted, turbo diesel engine does not require a diesel particulate filter or diesel exhaust fluid
- Standard machine shutdown protection system automatically shuts down the machine if needed to avoid catastrophic failure
- 7.1-mph maximum travel speed, or up to 10.4 mph with optional two-speed travel
- Standard hand and foot controls or optional Advanced Control System (ACS) and Selectable Joystick Controls (SJC)
- Non-hydraulic attachments can be changed from inside the cab via the Power Bob-Tach attachment mounting system
- 17.1-gpm auxiliary hydraulic flow
- Optional high-flow hydraulics (26.7 gpm), Roller Suspension system undercarriage and auto idle (SJC-equipped models)