The Gehl 650 and 750 articulated loaders bring extra capacity and high breakout forces to the market. Weighing in at 4 to 5 metric tons, these units represent an expansion into the 60- to 80-hp class size featuring larger engines, higher horsepower, a digital instrumentation display, Power-A-Tach attachment mounting system and a multi-function joystick. With articulated steering, up to 45° turning angles and travel speeds up to 19 mph, these units deliver optimal maneuverability and fast work cycles. A 64.4-hp Yanmar Tier 4-certified engine powers the 650 and a 74.3-hp Deutz Tier 4-certified engine powers the 750.
- 9,080- to 10,920-lb. operating weights and 6,409- to 7,907-lb. straight tipping loads with bucket
- 130.5- (650) and 136.8-in. (750) bucket hinge pin height
- Heavy-duty, oscillating articulation joint offers 45° turning angles left and right and 10° of oscillation in both directions
- Z bar-type linkage allows for mechanical self-leveling action, optimal bucket dump angles, mechanical return to dig and greater forward reach
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulics utilized with a roller switch on the joystick
- Include an inching pedal and front, rear locking differentials and standard open canopy ROPS or optional complete cab enclosure
- Options include high-flow auxiliary hydraulics, Hydraglide Ride Control and three-speed transmission with speeds up 19 mph