Completely redesigned from the ground up, the 34,480-lb. TB2150 hydraulic excavator - which replaces the TB1140 SERIES 2 - is the largest model in the Takeuchi lineup. It offers a maximum digging depth of 18 ft., maximum dump height of 20 ft. 4.9 in., maximum reach of 28 ft. 8.9 in. and maximum bucket breakout force of 22,190 lbs.
- Deutz TCD 3.6-liter, turbocharged, Tier 4 Final-compliant diesel engine offers 114 hp, a 10% increase over the previous model, and 339 ft.-lbs. of torque, a 19% increase
- Engine utilizes a DOC+SCR diesel exhaust aftertreatment system that requires the use of diesel exhaust fluid but does not need a diesel particulate filter
- Operator station revamped with an operator-friendly, automotive-style interior, heated deluxe high-back air suspension seat and color multi-information display
- Includes boom and arm holding valves, an overload alarm and rear-view camera
- Standard Takeuchi Fleet Management telematics system