The Traverse T1246X telehandler features an extendable, traversing boom that moves loads by traveling horizontally.
- Up to 70 in. of horizontal boom transfer allows users to land loads at the specified lift height and without having to coordinate multiple boom functions
- 12,000-lb. load capacity rating with 35-ft. 10-in. forward reach and a maximum lift height of 46 ft. 6 in.
- Formed boom plates offer greater boom strength with less weight
- Cylinder cushioning dampens end of strokes, both extending and retracting, to prevent hard stops and minimize wear and load spillage
- 117-hp Cummins QSF3.8 Tier 4 Final diesel engine with side pod mounting
- Full-time four-wheel drive with limited-slip front axle differential and Dana 223 Series high steer axles provide optimal tractive effort
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Pettibone Traverse T1246X Telehandler