The First International Conference on Concrete Sustainability will provide a forum to encourage the development of innovative concrete technologies and systems from the perspective of sustainabilit and to discuss the future of concrete by exchanging the latest information, technologies and ideas.
This conference is organized by the Japan Concrete Institute (JCI) and co-organized by fib, ACI and RILEM.
The conference topics are as follows:
- Environmental impact reduction technologies
- Sustainability aspects in durability
- Environmental design, evaluation, and systems
- Social and economic aspects
- Case studies of sustainable concrete materials and structures
- Other related topics