Jointly sponsored by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) and the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), the 16th Annual AGC/CFMA Construction Financial Management Conference was developed in response to a need for programs and workshops designed specifically for financial professionals in the construction industry.
The three-day conference is filled with 36 interactive sessions, covering the latest industry issues and their financial implications. Sessions are delivered "group-live" and are at an intermediate program level. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required.
- Construction Industry Market Trends
- Construction Financial Management "Boot Camp"
- Financial Markets Update
- Cloud Computing
- Change Order and Claims Management
- Construction Tax Update
- Risk Management
- Business Real Estate Management
- FASB Update
- Surety Update
- Ethics for Contractors
- Business Etiquette
- Economic & Political Update
- Technology to Improve Productivity
- Family Business